multi-instance multi-core SynthEdit bug?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Your web site still lists this as a SynthEdit bug.

It is my impression that a version of SynthEdit has been available since last fall that fixes this.

Can we expect new versions of the AlgoMusic synths that eliminate the need for the workarounds?

(Not every host will tolerate multiple DLL copies with the same VST ID and the alternative of disabling multi-processing is awfully drastic.)

Chroma One wrote:
It is my impression that a version of SynthEdit has been available since last fall that fixes this.
where did you get that impression? The fix is being worked on for SE 1.1, which is still in Alpha-testing, and only for module developers for testing of the new SDK. And thats been stated repeatedly on the SE Yahoo group, AFAIK.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
Chroma One wrote:
where did you get that impression? The fix is being worked on for SE 1.1, which is still in Alpha-testing, and only for module developers for testing of the new SDK. And thats been stated repeatedly on the SE Yahoo group, AFAIK.
Ahh... thanks for this update. We were not sure about this ourselves, and Boris does not want to do any re-compiling until all the bugs are out and it's an official version. I don't blame him!

Tim

Thanks for the info. (I read it was fixed somewhere and can't put my finger on it today. One can read anything somewhere on the internet, and so why I asked...)

Return to “AlgoMusic”