Enceladus 2 beta now released

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all

The download of Enceladus v1.0 now has Enceladus 2 beta. Instead of waiting to try to develop this further, we are going ahead and making it available to previous Enceladus owners(sent out the newsletter with download link via ShareIt yesterday..wait a bit, as it takes a few days before all the mails are sent) as well as new owners when you order it from the Shop page.

Here are the changes:

New in Enceladus2:

1. GUI renovation;
2. ENV-1/AMP-1 possible set start-level and time-rate;
3. OSC-A it is added "shape" (see shape.gif) and "shift"
(displaces wave in +/-,this allows to flatten balance on output(see
shift.gif));
4. OSC-B added SUB_OSC 8 waveform (see osc_schematic.gif);
5. Filters - presently filter 1 - cream, filter 2 - silk,
also added output fine filter (typesetting from several filters)
internal-gain, external-frequency.
6. Mod Matrix- amount click+shift - fine, click+Ctrl - reset '0';
7. LFO presently 8-waveform, none wave - LFO/off;
8. Effects added TranceGate, improved Chorus and Delay, more suitable
colour-control.

Note: presets might sound a bit different.

So..the bottom line is, if you order Enceladus, you are also getting the version 2 beta free!
Previous users..wait a bit for your newsletter. If you have not received it in a few days, mail support at algomusic.net, and give us your order number, and we will send you the download link.

For info on Enceladus as well as other AlgoMusic products, please visit our web site.

Tim

(deleted) found the demo in a previous post.

anybody try Enceladus2 beta yet? We would love comments.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I'm a registered Enceladus user and so far did not got any email with a link to download, I would like to.

Thanks.
Alexandre :(

Anyway you could open up the beta to registered users of your other synths?

Hi,

I have the M42, M51 and the Enceladus, When I go to the Algomusica Web Site I don't know where to find it. All my softwere were sent to me via email after purchased.

Thanks

Hi Guys

If you did not receive the download link from the shareit mail, mail support at algomusic.net, and give us your order number, and we will send you the download link.

Tim

Tim,

I have the Sharit link but comes version 1.0, I sent the email with the order # you requested.

Thanks for your attention.
Alexandre.

Return to “AlgoMusic”