ToxicIII 1.41 released

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ToxicIII v1.41 has been released. The new version can be downloaded from the My FL Studio page (if you're a registered user) and from www.image-line.com.

Changes
- improved midi message handling
- reset controls with right-click

Toxic v1.41 OSX dmg download doesnt seem to be mounting

Regards

moocher

Is the new version online? After I installed the software, the info screen still says 1.4 and right clicking on controls has no effect.

wildzeke wrote:Is the new version online? After I installed the software, the info screen still says 1.4 and right clicking on controls has no effect.
Yes, it's 1.41. It indeed still says 1.4.

moocher wrote:Toxic v1.41 OSX dmg download doesnt seem to be mounting
It seems like it doesn't actually download in Firefox in OSX. Have you tried Safari? That works here.

Thanks for the reply Reflex, although I'm using Safari

Just retried the OSX download in Safari and it now works.
Thanx
moocher

reflex wrote: Yes, it's 1.41. It indeed still says 1.4.
The file still has a Nov 22 2006 date and it is identical to my backup from a few days ago. (?) I downloaded it again and installed it again just to be sure.

wildzeke wrote:Is the new version online? After I installed the software, the info screen still says 1.4 and right clicking on controls has no effect.
Same here. Could be its a balls up. :?
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

I'm checking with Maxx to see if I've got the correct dll.

I just downloaded the PC version...It says v.1.4 and the *.dll date is 11/24/06 (or something like that).

I've fixed the installer, it's really version 1.41 now. I had a dll in the wrong location :(

thanks...got it!

Return to “Image Line”