PoiZone is an instant legend.

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Integratron wrote:
When you stumble across the occasional page that only works in IE, just click on the little IE thing and the page is re-rendered for you in IE. Fixes almost everything
mistertoast - Do you know of a similar fix for IE7?
yeah... get firefox :P

Anybody else noticed the "TARNCE GATE" on the GUI?
Grrreat! :hihi:

I have a question for anybody who knows about these things.
I have just ordered the Poizone VSTi(ordered it ASAP cause of the "yard sale thing"). I ordered it in the "I am a new customer" area.

I have also just bought a boxed FL studio fruity loops edition, but I have not installed or registered my box yet because I am waiting on a new computer I have coming in the mail that I will install it on and register it on then.

My question is, will there be any issues if I install and register my box on that machine and then run the registration code for poizone on it? Should my "my fl studio page"(after I activate it) automatically pick it up? Or will I not be able to use the plugin with FL studio?

drumtriangle; there could be a disconnection between the two. i'd contact imageline directly and tell them what you said here. if you register your box version after you already bought poizone vst your "my flstudio" part may require 2 separate logins to get everything you own. if you contact them they should be able to provide you with 1 login. i'm guessing this is how it works because when i ordered juicepack when it first came out i already had an internal FLstudio based account and they gave me another account without adding the product to my flstudio account. after talking to them they made the correction and i have a single login now.

hasenbraten wrote:Anybody else noticed the "TARNCE GATE" on the GUI?
:lol: I'm afraid you'll only find that feature on the BoiZone (killa) version :)

aMUSEd wrote:
hasenbraten wrote:Anybody else noticed the "TARNCE GATE" on the GUI?
:lol: I'm afraid you'll only find that feature on the BoiZone (killa) version :)
:lol:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

ahh damn, i didnt even know about this synth:( is the $49 still available?

ttoz wrote:ahh damn, i didnt even know about this synth:( is the $49 still available?
it's at $79

Return to “Image Line”