Blue Cat's Triple EQs 2.0 released + Wah pedal tutorials

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Blue Cat's Triple EQ, Stereo Triple EQ and Widening Triple EQ 3 bands semi-prametric equalizers have been updated to version 2.0.

New in 2.0:
-Advanced MIDI control with customizable parameters curve response and MIDI learn.
-Blue Cat's Skinning Language V1.2.2 support.
-Now support one skin per preset and a global default skin: customize each instance of the plug-in in the same session.
-All parameters can now be fine tuned thanks to a text-edit popup window that appears when double clicking on user interface widgets.

Special introduction prices:
- Triple EQ: 23.2 EUR (instead of 29), or USD 27.8 (instead of USD 34)
- Stereo Triple EQ (independant L/R channels): 27.2 EUR (instead of 34 EUR), or USD 32.64 (instead of USD 40)
- Widening Triple EQ (independant Mid/Side channels): 31.2 EUR (instead of 39 EUR), or USD 37.64 (instead of USD 46)
- Bundle (All plug-ins): 50.15 EUR (instead of 59 EUR), or USD 60.18 (instead of USD 70)

For registered users, the complete upgrade (bundle) is available for 29 EUR (USD 34) only (check you email!)

Step by step tutorials are available to learn how to use the new advanced MIDI control features:
http://www.bluecataudio.com/Tutorials/

Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Check our new tutorial and create your own MIDI controlled wah pedal with the Triple EQ plug-in:
http://www.bluecataudio.com/Tutorials/Tutorial_MIDIWah

Last edited by Blue Cat Audio on Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

hey but there is a shoe inside
:shock: :shock: :shock:
:o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't resist!!! :lol: :lol:

what a fancy/crazy cat!

hey but there is a shoe inside
It's our new "physical modeling" technology :lol:

:lol:
it is a photowork master art :D
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

you could recycle that control for a tip-tap virtual instrument!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you could recycle that control for a tip-tap virtual instrument!!
Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding (for those who did not have a look at the tutorial), it's not a screenshot of the plug-in but a photowork master art (quote) supposed to show that you can move your foot to control the wah... A good example of virtual/real world integration, isn't it? :)

I have to say you do make the weirdest EQs in the world ;)

Kind regards

Dave Rich

Hi Dave! It's been a while...!
I have to say you do make the weirdest EQs in the world
More details about their weirdness, or is it about the 'shoe affair'? Maybe this one could be renamed ShoeQ :wink:

[OT] Did you finally download your Peak Meter Pro 2?[/OT]

Hi Guillaume,

I found the 3 band action very strange to get to grips with, unlike anything else I've ever used.

I did download the peak meter pro 2 but haven't had call to use it recently - I've been getting progressively busy with the band so plugin noodling has taken a bit of a back seat.

I will get around to it soon though - promise!

Kind regards

Dave Rich

It's funny you say that...! It's true it's not a regular EQ plug-in, but most people do not need much time to learn to play with it. It's supposed to be quite intuitive and easier to use than a regular parametric EQ when you are not used to EQing. You can see it as a single filter with lower freqs /center/ higher freqs settings and a global bandwidth knob.
I've been getting progressively busy with the band so plugin noodling has taken a bit of a back seat.
Yeah, I have noticed that your band is quite active. That's good news! :) Playing with plug-ins is great but useless with no music!

Just published another tutorial to create an original MIDI controlled stereo Wah effect:
http://www.bluecataudio.com/Tutorials/T ... StereoWah/

(Shoe not included :) )

Enjoy!

Return to “Effects”