Can we have an indicator to show what threads we posted in?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DOA has a little black dot that shows on top of the flag to the left of thread titles to indicate that you have posted in that thread.

Could something similair be done with KvR?

I keep losing threads I have posted in where I might want to check the replies to my post.

Or am I missing something obvious...

Uhh not too obvious but if you go to your last known post.. then click on profile (under the Author name NOT beside the members area) -> Find all posts by (your name) (under Total posts: ). It will show you all of your posts from last to 1st..

Heres your posts to date..

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/search.ph ... hor=Hunter

If you want to get alerted when you've posted or replyed just check the box beside 'Notify me when a reply is posted' when you are in the Post a reply or Post a new topic in the (forum name) forum. An alert will sent to your email (real email address) inbox.. To be extra efficient I have replys forwarded to a mobile device..

or you could click on 'last 50 posts' and take one of the options there which includes 'view your posts'

Trying to change the world by posting on a forum is like crying on the Sun to put it out.

theres a link at the top of the main page too

posts since last visit/your posts/unanswered posts

blind git :hihi:

who are you calling a blind git??
I think you are very insensitive with your personal attacks but that's ok because I have nothing but pity for you
you rat bastard

KVR used to be a nice place

its ok he wont find this thread again if what he originally posted is true.

everyones happy when the wizard walks by.

vurt wrote:its ok he wont find this thread again if what he originally posted is true.

have i posted in this thread ?...

opia wrote:KVR used to be a nice place
A long long time ago on a distant planet...

normal wrote:
vurt wrote:its ok he wont find this thread again if what he originally posted is true.

have i posted in this thread ?...
I just checked and it seems you haven't

carry on

seems opia is right.
ive checked and double checked and there is no sign of you anywhere here.

ps day of the triffids(the series) is being repeated on telly :woohoo:

Hmm yeah but the little visual thing is really quick and easy and useful. I'll post a screenshot of the DOA system some time, in the next few, er, weeks, if i get round to it.

Return to “Site Stuff”