Sytrus .PDF Manual

Official support for: image-line.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'd really like a nice .pdf manual for Sytrus so I can easily print it out. Any chance of this happening? I know a lot of people like to print out software manuals so they can read them on lunch breaks, or at home or whatever.

nice idea and thank smart for helping me out with my sectionz account , i went on their chat and they solved my problem :D
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

It could be compiled from the help file and tutorials... a big project though. I'd be glad to do it but I'm busy right now!

Would it really be difficult? It's mostly a matter of copy and paste I would think.

If I had Acrobat I'd just do it myself but I don't, and we don't have it here at work.

Not really. It's not an ordeal to copy and paste what's in the help, but a manual needs to be quite comprehensive - the work of several tutorials combined, to cover every aspect of the synth.

edit: unless a pdf-version of the help is all you want?

I bet if Image-Line could get a little help from a few experienced and even some not-so experienced users, a compreshensive manual could be made pretty easily, and it would definately be a great help for a synth with such complexity. IT could combine some tutorials and basics of FM, RM, subtractive, etc (anything Sytrus can do) as well as add some of the tips gol posted in the T3 patch thread, and lots of other stuff.

I'd take a printable version of the help it has though/

smart wrote:I'd really like a nice .pdf manual for Sytrus so I can easily print it out. Any chance of this happening? I know a lot of people like to print out software manuals so they can read them on lunch breaks, or at home or whatever.
+1 from me, I hate compiled html documents..

good idea it could be a really nice feature only reserved to registered sytrus users 8)
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

With T3 now working on a bank for Sytrus + MAYBE a few banks as suggested in the latest posts (crosses fingers), a mention of the possibility of a tutorial in that same thread and the recent attention around these parts = I have feeling that Sytrus may finally get the attention it deserves.

smart wrote:IT could combine some tutorials and basics of FM, RM, subtractive, etc (anything Sytrus can do) as well as add some of the tips gol posted in the T3 patch thread, and lots of other stuff.
Ok, that's a start. You could help us by identifying as much of what you want to see in the manual as possible, what tutorials you'd like to see, what areas need clarification, what parts of the synth are hardest to understand etc.

Thanks!

Return to “Image Line”