Thank you AcousMods. AND question

Official support for: acousmodules.free.fr
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Jean-Marc,

First, thanks very much for the wonderful array of plugins. How do you have time to sleep after programming that many? I am in awe of your productivity.

Im figuring out how to use them with EnergyXT. I see the multichannel rendering limitations will get annoying. Hopefully that gets worked on in EnergyXT 2.

Is there a way to use less CPU by deleting/disabling channels from the 8 and 16 channel plugs, I never intend to use more than 6 channels. This might be a good feature, and would allow you to have fewer versions. If theres no outputs from the extra channels will they still be using CPU?

Im sure I have more questions but I'll think of them later.

If you have any trouble understanding me, just ask me to clarify. I'm sure my French is worse than your English. :)

P.S. you know what annoys me most about 5.1 monitors? The fact that the rear monitors have to be in the middle of the room if your desk is against the wall. I've thought about some kind of suspended pole system but it seems a bit extreme.
You are not a beautiful snowflake.

Hi,

Thank you for your observations :)
How do you have time to sleep after programming that many? I am in awe of your productivity.
I prefer not to count the hours !
But it is not so huge because a lot of them are variations of the same processes.
I see the multichannel rendering limitations will get annoying. Hopefully that gets worked on in EnergyXT 2.
I hope too that the rendering will be simpler in Ext2. But I have no information about this. Do you ?

I agree with you that an option for enabling / disabling channels would help to have less plugins versions in some cases.
But I think, perhaps wrongly, some kind of processes have only some interest above a minimal number a channels.
Another reason is that I try to optimize the interfaces for specific usages. But it is certainly not always obvious for the user !

If you have a special need, it is possible to adapt some existing plugin to 6 channels.
But I will not have any time for it until october...
Im sure I have more questions but I'll think of them later.
Don't hesitate !

Best regards,
Jean-Marc

there was that guy from cakewalk that ask a question here
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 99#2033799

Brandon {Cakewalk} wrote:
acousmod wrote:
To avoid (surround module limited, no multichannel plugins, no multichannel editing) : Sonar, Logic Pro...

Good luck !
I'm not sure I understand this (No mutichannel plugins, limited surround module in SONAR). Care to elaborate?
i thought it could be interesting for the discussion
:)
thank you
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Return to “AcousModules”