[HEAVY drum n bass] Remix of a Jeiku breaks tune - Ether

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Paul_FX wrote:Yeah dude, fat tune!
Loving the synthy stabs, and the disgustingly fat distorted bass sound!
Very Ed rush/optical/virus style..
I can see it going down really well at places like movement, traffic, metalheadz etc..
:hyper:

And yeah as Chase stated:
Definately commercial quality

Paul
Cheers Paul! stabs aren't mine though :x :lol:

D'ya both really think its releasable? Not too bass heavy a mix? Well, I'll mention it to Jeiku! I'd sure love to hear it on a proper big club system 8)

D'ya both really think its releasable?
Yeah its a great tune!! (if you dont mind me saying i think its a great step forward compared to the other tunes ive heard you do) Have confidence in your abilities dude - id dance to it in a club, and im sure many other people would feel the same :)
Not too bass heavy a mix?
Thats not possible in a drum and bass tune :lol:

Paul

Paul_FX wrote:
D'ya both really think its releasable?
Yeah its a great tune!! (if you dont mind me saying i think its a great step forward compared to the other tunes ive heard you do) Have confidence in your abilities dude - id dance to it in a club, and im sure many other people would feel the same :)
Cool ,well I'm hoping to get some release ready stuff together this year. Know a good dnb dj here so if i can convince him to play some :tu:

Not too bass heavy a mix?
Thats not possible in a drum and bass tune :lol:

Paul
:hihi: well as long as it doesn't make needles skip its ok

I would dance to this if I heard it out.

Giving another listen with it loud this time.

Fool you're really making me jealous...

Some Eq is all it needs. The whole lot is perhaps a bit bass heavy, and the drums have too much high treble, but other then that it's definately commercial quality.

I like the transitions into drops and breakdowns. very seamless.

SOunds like if you were put in a proper monitoring environment you'd be armed to kill.

:-o waaah it lives again

@diverdee, me too, I would like to hear this in a club... might go to the pendulum gig here tomorrow night so could slip him a CD... :hihi:

@ chasey

yep I'm currently suffering from a lack of bass representation combined with a penchant for bass and a love of treble combined with sweet-tweeters, but hopefully in ~2 months time will be looking at the BlueSky MediaDesk or something lije Event TR8's 8)

Armed to kill.... could be a good tune title....

Return to “Music Cafe”