i

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:(
Last edited by mooninjune on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Might not revolutionize the world of music, but very, very nice, relaxing tracks (maybe a bit too much digital distortion?). Thanks for sharing!

Relayed in Stars is sounding nice. Like respirator said, relaxing. I like the chord change on the guitar at 2:40. Nice build right after. Good finish too.

Didn't care too much for cola, I'm just not into the whole ambient / noise thing I guess. It sounded good from a technicl standpoint though. (I'm listening in phones.)

The sample for sold sounds like it's going somewhere I'd like to go along with it, but it ended. :(

Wasted Year - I like the scratchy sound in the beginning. The change around :50 was odd, but ok. Guitar is excellent.

Really liking the guitar in Everything Never Changes. Now there's another one of those abrupt changes. ? I don't get that...

Key - very nice intro! I can see the stars and galaxies that I'm drifting through. :) Excellent feeling you've created there. I'd prefer to hear some of that haunting guitar on this track, but it's good nonetheless.

Laters...

cheers mate

the samples are just short examples of the full track... to be fair i was really pissed when i editted them :shock:

nice, sensual, enjoyable. am i the only one who hears gobs of pink floyd in this?

well worth the listen ...

cheers fellas :)

very nice atmospheres...

thanks

:)

sounding nice... good luck with it...

cheers brother

:lol:
Last edited by mooninjune on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

:x
Last edited by mooninjune on Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Listening to relayed in stars now.
Loving that sliding guitar sound.

Return to “Music Cafe”