Free Hip Hop kit.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just made this one this morning, nothing major but you could never have enough percussion sounds. ;-) This will be the first of many. Enjoy!

http://s43.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2HM2 ... TG4I9CU4FG
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

damn, that s43.yousendit.com is i creepy site, with nasty popups and all. :|

you've never heard of Yousendit.com?? you are a noob

Ohhhhh! tasty :)

just off to knock up a beat with it

i will post back soon

Subz

niizzzze, djsubject!! (do not think I've forgotten about the eXT sampler kit you posted recently- that thing ROCKS! just want to have something decent to represent ;) )

(Thanks, "No Name"!! cool sounds to work with are always fun!)
Here's my contribution...

blortblort wrote:niizzzze, djsubject!! (do not think I've forgotten about the eXT sampler kit you posted recently- that thing ROCKS! just want to have something decent to represent ;) )

hay, you up staged me :hihi:

i really like your beat :)

That eXT kit is the shiiizzzzle for riizzzzle indeed :D

Subz

I'm actually putting together sample Discs, and my drums are gonna be the shit. :-D Best thing of all is i'm usig mostly free synths/effects to make them all and so far they are coming along beautifully.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

djsubject wrote:
blortblort wrote:niizzzze, djsubject!! (do not think I've forgotten about the eXT sampler kit you posted recently- that thing ROCKS! just want to have something decent to represent ;) )

hay, you up staged me :hihi:

i really like your beat :)

That eXT kit is the shiiizzzzle for riizzzzle indeed :D

Subz
upstaged??? nah- I don't think so :roll: I had mine finished before I heard YOUR loop- which is steady rockin and not NEARLY as busy as mine... yours is much better for most applications...i was just havin fun with a couple Live impulse tracks and a LiveSlice track...easy to get carried away :oops:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”