Titanic Soundfont - WTF?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Gale wrote:
Gale wrote:WTF... I have got my PC full of trojans since I hit the link (before edited)...
Could you tell me how to remove them? McAFFEE says something about QlowZone-4
Please help...
Please help... :( :(
This looks like a job for Trend Microsystems!

If that can't get them, nothing can.
Mizutaphile.

also try www.sf2midi.com...

DSP

Gale wrote:pleaseee !! :(
Never trust Mcaffee or Norton. Biggest help i could give you.

Now onto less important things : http://housecall.trendmicro.com/ Run that.

Reverse Engineer wrote:
Ildon wrote:Fluid, General User, All in One, Airfont... all good. To pick up where Ravity leaves off, I use General User and All in One.
You got links to any of these? :-o (excluding fluid of course :P )
Usually you can find them on www.sf2midi.com, but it seems like the site's having trouble. If you really want them, I can email them to you or something. I have a ton of soundfonts that mix nicely with Ravity.
Mizutaphile.

wow....duplicity :o :P Thanks to both who gave the sf2midi link :P

Actually I can't, All in One is 85mb. :o
Mizutaphile.

Ildon wrote:Actually I can't, All in One is 85mb. :o
You can't what? :-o

Reverse Engineer wrote:
Ildon wrote:Actually I can't, All in One is 85mb. :o
You can't what? :-o
Email or host 'em anywhere. Oh, wait a sec, yes I can! Hold up.

Edit: Nevermind. www.sf2midi.com is back up.
Mizutaphile.

Mizutaphile.

That's brilliant, thank you very much Ildon. Even with all these fancy synths coming out and have been out for ages, a good quality GM soundfont still can't be beat. someones needs to really pull the finger out and make one (GM Synth.) There are already to a degree, but they always add shit in like onboard effects etc that just spoil and bloat them. The sounds are all i want, not some company telling me how they should be presented. :| :P

Absolutely. Having at least one GM soundset is a must, I think. Never know, you might need a koto some day!

I still want to make a GM synth through Synthedit. Just need to find the time.
Mizutaphile.

Gale wrote:WTF... I have got my PC full of trojans since I hit the link (before edited)...
Could you tell me how to remove them? McAFFEE says something about QlowZone-4
Please help...
Just did a full system scan with AVG antivirus and it found no problems.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Damn hacking, trojan writing women engineers
The following statement is true.
The previous statement is false.

I just tried the site in VMware (excellent for testing purposes). It tries to use the WMF exploit to install software on your machine. This was supposedly patched a couple of weeks ago by Microsoft. If you got hit by going to this page you need to run Windows Update right away. It also looks like it's trying to use a Java exploit but I don't have Java on my virtual machine so I couldn't test it. If you use Opera or Firefox you should be okay. This particular exploit needs IE for the attack.

Most likely what happened is that the original owner of the domain let it expire. Spammers then grabbed it up and are now using it to distribute spyware/adware. I doubt it has anything to do with the Society of Women Engineers (is there any such thing?). The spammers probably just grabbed some random content from another website.

LBN wrote:I doubt it has anything to do with the Society of Women Engineers (is there any such thing?).
cough
http://www.swe.org/

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”