Drum recommendations for guitarist

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I second that. Jamstix is the way to go. It is way more interactive, fun and easier to program/use than anything else and it sounds great. It is also a lot less expansive than other virtual drummer plugins. It has a downloadable demo.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Check out the Studio ProFiles from sonic reality. They are drum loop libraries based on artist and style. They also have the drums mapped out on the keys with mic options so you really have full control. www.esoundz.com (http://www.esoundz.com) Look at that group buy deal. I think it will be down to only $79 soon.

Another vote for Jamstix :D it's ideal for what you're wanting to do.
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Got to add my support for Jamstix too, sounds perfect for what you want to do.

Elysium.NZ wrote:Got to add my support for Jamstix too, sounds perfect for what you want to do.
Thanks for feedback. I will check it out when budget replenishes. I bought a BetaMonkey loop CD set and am very pleased with that so far as well.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”