Major Problem with Stream to Wave Quality

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello
I have a big problem i would like to adress with you guys and maybe you can give me some advice.

I write and arrange a song in Orion Platinum,
then when im finished i stream to wave at 16bit 44000kz. When i load it back to listen to it in a media player the sound quality has droped significantly!! When compared to the live mix in The host Orion and the streamed file, There is a major difference! Does anyone else hear this problem when you stream! And have anyone find a way to correct this problem.

disable the main volume knob at the top of the screen (click on the VU meter at the top of the screen and select the last option) now adjust the main volume from the mastering screen.

you will probably hear a drop in 'sound quality' in by doing this..

now re-work the song to accomdate..

I have no clue why you're getting this though.. you should ask this one on the synapse forums from their website.. rich (or someone) will answer I'm sure. :)

I'm sure the rendered wave is clipping. Reducing the level should solve it.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Return to “Production Techniques”