cubase problem

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Happy new year all over you. Problem: a part of a track has been overwriten, so there are two :( layers, now i can only reach the one on top, but I need to delete some note in the layer underneath. Any one have a solotion. I am working on a cubase Se 3.

is everybody suffering from hangover, or is there no one that can help me? :)

Not if it's audio and you've closed Cubase and/or saved the project since you did the overwrite. Otherwise, you could use undo...

If you're just talking MIDI tracks, you should be able to find and correct the spot by going to the piano roll.

The moral- if you think you'll be making revisions, save under a different name so you can get back to the old one if need be.

ew
A spectral heretic...

Thanks ew. But it didnt help. It is midi track and I cant undo. I here the note but no matter what editor I open, the notes are heard but not seen.

have you tried selecting the part that is on top and dragging it to another midi track?

Highlight the midi track that is on top of the track that you want to edit ...

1. Click on EDIT menu
2. MOVE TO >> Front, back ...

And then ...

Double click that track to bring up the piano roll and you should be able to delete those notes ... P.S: U should be able to delete them regardless of weather the midi part is in front or behind, seems strange ...

P.S2: Try what Cypher said :D

I tryed mowing front and back before nothing worked, But now it worked. Great thanks a lot guys. My compure is sometimes trying to live its own life. Maybe time for a all formating. Thanks again.

Maybe you have your record mode in STACKED, you can change that on the transport panel to the left
?how?

No presets for me, Thanx!!!

Stoppa I cant find what you mean? Not even record mode. :(

Return to “Production Techniques”