Pitch Shift/Time Stretching ...

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, another question ...

How do I grab the last note of a vocal phrase and stretch that note whilst shifting the pitch upwards 4 about 2 bars ... For use w/ builds in hard dance music, techno ...

Hope yas can help, I'll try and ad a sample later on tonight ...

Regards, Mev ...

try ohmforce heamatohm

good for pitch bend, i like hard dance and hard tecno too, what sort of djs and producers dya like down under?

DLgranulator in Audiomulch (with automation) could probably do this, assuming the sound I have in my head is the same as the sound in yours.

Chop out the last note into DLgranulator, max (or should I say min :P) out the IOT, grain size to taste. Slowly slide the delay buffer through the sample while raising the transposition with automation. Bounce down, import back into your sequencer of choice.

Granular synthesis is, in general, extremely useful for time stretching and pitch shifting.

elred wrote:try ohmforce heamatohm
What? ... And ...

Me well I love my Nick Skitz style techno as well as my hard trance and NRG, how about urself?

**Also, I'm creating a mix CD, so if you have any original, hard techno, hardstyle, email me w/ your details and a preview link so I can check them out.

Thanks, I always get permission b4 I use anyone's material.

Cheers, Mev!

Return to “Production Techniques”