Where is my Muon Tau?!?

Official support for: muon-software.com
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought it through Worldpay at 2:08 EST US Friday May 27.

I got a confirmation that my payment went through. Yay. Muon has my money. Good for Muon.

I'm not doing as well as Muon. Why?

I have yet to receive my email with an attachment. And why can so many other pay-to-download audio companies get you your download within minutes of your purchase and this one takes 72 hours? (In my case, 96 hours and counting).

C'mon already. Catch up Muon. Again, you have my money. I have NO PRODUCT.

Brian
ThumpMonks
------------------
tastes like chicken

If you ordered at 2.08 EST on a Friday, that's after 7pm UK time which is outside business hours anyway. Even then, we only get an order download overnight from Worldpay, which means your order didn't fall into our queue until Saturday - again, outside business hours. Monday was a public holiday, so it wasn't until Tuesday that your order was checked, and today it shipped.

We don't allow direct downloads because we've suffered in the past from an extremely high level of credit card fraud. Every time a pirate copy of our software has surfaced on the internet, it has been traced back to a fraudulent credit card transaction. So, we would rather make people wait a few days while we check out their details rather than suffer endless chargebacks and piracy.

There is a terms and conditions page that contains details of our shipping procedures and it is also in the FAQ on our website. Hope this helps.

Regards
Dave

hurry up working day! waiting on mine to! can't wait 2 play!

Return to “Muon Software”