Anyone know how to make the noise in this Gwen Stefani song?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Guys, when does she mispell banana?

I listened to the song again and she says

B A N A N A S

That is not mispelled.. :nutter:
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Guys, when does she mispell banana?

I listened to the song again and she says

B A N A N A S

That is not mispelled.. :nutter:
Someone in this forum topic misspelled it, not Gwen...that would be a pretty cruel joke if her producers let her go on misspelling Bananas.

This shit is bananas.

i love that bit of the song. this shit is bananas. that's probably the most inspired piece of lyricism i've heard in ages :D makes me feel all springy when i hear it.

the rest of the song is quite rubbish tho :hihi: but that bit is bananas. b a n a n a s
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

I'm curious why so many people who don't like Gwen Stefani or her music would read and post in a topic entitled "Anyone know how to make the noise in this Gwen Stefani song?"

Personally speaking, I wouldn't read or post in a topic entitled "Anyone know how to make the noise in this Eddie Money song?"

This shit is bananas.

i think gwen stefani is super :love:
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

haydxn wrote:i think gwen stefani is super :love:
Yeah, I didn't mean you. I meant the earlier posts.

we love to hate.
(we hate to love)
;)
na, i like her. I used to date someone back in the goth days that looks so bloody much like her that when I first saw a No Doubt video I almost spit out my drink in surprise (I am elaborating, I don't remember if I was drinking anything, but I was certainly stunned). The daft, easily-confused part of my brain said, "holy shit, when did Tacy go blonde and start wearing colour? when did she join a ska band?"
obviously it was only for a second, but nonetheless I think that first impression left me with a sort of soft spot for gwen stefani.
Why oh why didn't she do more songs like "what are you waiting for? " :D that one rocked.
resistors are futile you will be simulated
Soundcloud
T4M

Return to “Production Techniques”