Angelina

Official support for: bigtickaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been trying the demo version - the VSTi works OK but for some reason everytime I load up the exe version I get a blue screen - on Win2K - ouch!

I've had similar problems with the standalone EXE....no BSOD's with Win2K, but a loud buzzing noise. The VSti works just fine, though. :?

Damn. First post is a crash report :)
The 1.2 Angelina update will be available in a few days. I haven't had the problem you report (and I'm on win2K). What I'm going to do is email you guys the standalone 1.2, just to see if it fixes it.
Cheers,
'Tick

Wow - that was a quik response!

Impressed I am

I've tried the standalone again to see if I can work out whats happening - and it crashed the PC again - the blue screen of death said "lots of zeros followed by bad_pool_cut" don't know what that meant but it may be useful in tracking down the bug I suppose. It does it whenever I try to open up the setup tab to change the input to my midi controller, as soon as I click OK - BSOD - everytime.

never had those nasty crashes.

What is the status of the Angelina 1.2 update? I am upgrading everything to Cubase SX / WinXP Pro and I fear the worst...

Regards,
pj geerlings
aka venice

1.2 should be out next week, and works ok in SX. Haven't tried it on XP, though..
'Tick

Return to “Big Tick”