Scales and notes used in this song?

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfsZz7x8nPs

Whilst the sounds used in this song are fairly easy to reproduce, I'm still struggling to figure out the notes and scales used for different elements of this track, the bassline, the main arpeggio and the trumpet lines. Can anyone with a better musical ear help a dude out?
Muskeln!!!

Anyone?
Muskeln!!!

It's not really a question about music theory, so you might have more success posting it in Production Techniques or Everything Else (not sure which is the best forum for this).

I listened to over a minute of this, and there's very little music happening, and the vocals did not soon promise more, say in terms of a melody. He was orbiting around the tonic. There was a quasi-trill in one synth, the fifth and a semitone above and other than that there's nothing to talk about.
It's a minor feel. Up to the vocals, in other words, it was pretty much all production, FX.

me, I don't tend to transcribe for free. Others may like to, but here, well, it sits there on kind of a minor chord with production tricks for as long as I have for it.

Return to “Music Theory”