Pop progression

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can I get a 4/4 pop music chord progression which are updated??

We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

Nice progressikns... But it was little bit difficult to write those chords.. Might be better if it was written.

Ok: I vi IV (or ii6) V I

albeit that updates nothing

I strongly recommend getting your ear together.

jancivil wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:22 pm I strongly recommend getting your ear together.
:lol:

can i get a "whoo ha!"?

best I can do is a half-assed hoo wa

jancivil wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:21 pm Ok: I vi IV (or ii6) V I
That's... that's... that's revolutionary :lol:

Thanks for "updating" :hail: You just created a new milestone in the History of Music :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

it was the "4 chords" in the video, then someone said it was a "bit difficult to write. Might be better if it was written." so:
I wrote:Ok: I vi...
actually though ii6 surely updates 'IV' for somebody.

jancivil wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:13 pm best I can do is a half-assed hoo wa
im sure it would still be a big hit given what i hear when im in the local shop...

jancivil wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:05 pm it was the "4 chords" in the video, then someone said it was a "bit difficult to write. Might be better if it was written." so:
I wrote:Ok: I vi...
actually though ii6 surely updates 'IV' for somebody.
The sarcasm wasn't addressed to you... :wink:
Fernando (FMR)

vurt wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:32 pm
jancivil wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:13 pm best I can do is a half-assed hoo wa
im sure it would still be a big hit given what i hear when im in the local shop...
I mean about the whole notion. Either one has the capacity to hear what's out there and know what they're hearing, and then if there is an idea of something to do that would somehow be a new twist, do that; or they post on the internet like this.

So DT's flagrantly wrong chord is tha dark sarcasm in the classroom. :cry: :hihi:

jancivil wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:22 pm I strongly recommend getting your ear together.
Seems like a good advice to me. In front of a piano or with a guitar, it should not be all that hard to decode one’s favorite pop songs.

I do not whether the OP’s request is meant seriously or not but it striked me how little I know about pop chord progressions in particular. However, there is a readable wiki article that covers vairations of the I–V–vi–IV progression with some references to pop examples.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I–V–vi–IV_progression

Nothing new though.

Return to “Music Theory”