I want Synthmaster 2.9.8 to work

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

2.8.10 was the last time version that my license worked for. It has never been fixed after multiple support tickets. I'm just really angry about it right now. So here's my latest support ticket rant with KV331:

On 11/27/2019 I bought another copy of the Everything bundle. Because as you have been made aware multiple times, My licence stopped working when SM2 2.9 came out. The new license that came with this second purchase of the bundle still does not work with SM2. The license for SMPlayer works. SMOne works.
This has been a problem caused on your side. I am now out another hunk of money.

My last time contacting you about this license, that has been on going for 2.5 years, was on 11/29/2019. This second Everything license doesn't work either.
Come on! You've blown me off and given me sub-par responses for my support requests. I'm so frustrated and sick with this. If you cant get it worked out by Monday 12/23/2019. You need to give me my money back. Fix my account and get Synthmaster working for me.

In other news I now have Synthmaster. Thanks for your registration code.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

In my opinion bulent is sound with good support

Hm... In this KVRAudio site I've never seen a user sharing his license number.... I don't think it's wise to do.
Even if you are angry, the best you can do is email directly to the developer.
Unfortunately you are in this xmas period so waiting time can be longer - dunno how KV331 guys work nowadays.

avw555 wrote: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:10 pm My last time contacting you about this license, that has been on going for 2.5 years, was on 11/29/2019. This second Everything license doesn't work either.
Come on! You've blown me off and given me sub-par responses for my support requests. I'm so frustrated and sick with this. If you cant get it worked out by Monday 12/23/2019. You need to give me my money back. Fix my account and get Synthmaster working for me.
What is your name/email/ticket# ? Please PM me those. did you register products with multiple email addresses ? I'll reset your account once I get the info from you.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

dune_rave wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:30 am Unfortunately you are in this xmas period so waiting time can be longer - dunno how KV331 guys work nowadays.
Yeah we do work this week.
Works at KV331 Audio

Still haven't received any PM, so could not help you so far.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “KV331 Audio”