SynthMaster One - Arpeggiator: Note velocity ??

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

One thing I noticed is the note velocity in the arpeggiator seems to be fixed.
Those green bars show you the note velocity, but it seems random and you just cannot alter it in any way.
Untitled.png
It seems as if this is set 'only' through recording and cannot be set or altered in any other way than to directly record it in.

Well, I use Reason 10.4 and it does not have midi out for vsts, so I cannot record with the arp and thus have no control over the note velocities, so it seems, because those bars never change no matter what I do.

Or I am missing something, but in any case the manual is very unclear about it all...
Why do those green bars show when I cannot control them in any way?
Setting the 'VELOCITY' to either note/step/... does not alter them either...

This is the weirdest arp ever, I can't make any sense of it and I do not really like it because of it.
It is frustrating, so can anyone elaborate what I am missing here? Any other arp I use has a simple control to lower/raise the velocity of each note separately, no matter what mode it is in...

:(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Found it.

RandyEspoda wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:52 am Hi,

One thing I noticed is the note velocity in the arpeggiator seems to be fixed.
Those green bars show you the note velocity, but it seems random and you just cannot alter it in any way.

Untitled.png

It seems as if this is set 'only' through recording and cannot be set or altered in any other way than to directly record it in.

Well, I use Reason 10.4 and it does not have midi out for vsts, so I cannot record with the arp and thus have no control over the note velocities, so it seems, because those bars never change no matter what I do.

Or I am missing something, but in any case the manual is very unclear about it all...
Why do those green bars show when I cannot control them in any way?
Setting the 'VELOCITY' to either note/step/... does not alter them either...

This is the weirdest arp ever, I can't make any sense of it and I do not really like it because of it.
It is frustrating, so can anyone elaborate what I am missing here? Any other arp I use has a simple control to lower/raise the velocity of each note separately, no matter what mode it is in...

:(
Hi there,

You can control those velocity bars with your mouse wheel. When your mouse cursor is on that bar you can roll your mouse wheel up and down then you will see you can control velocity.

All the best.

Yeah, it is actually only in the righthand corner of each bar, which is why I kept missing it.
Thanks.

Return to “KV331 Audio”