General questions and issues with SynthMaster 2.X

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can we make a thread for short questions and problems?

Question:
What's exactly spread cutoff (for unison) and why doesn't it change the sound? A more detailed description would be wonderful in the manual.

Issues:
- many pictures are cropped in the manual:
manuel_SM2.jpg
- Arp Record: If i've recorded midi in the arp sequence record mode and set arp to bypass / on again, the notes will still be recorded, every time i press a key. At the same time the arp is active. The steps grows to the full 32.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Faiky wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:42 am Arp Record: If i've recorded midi in the arp sequence record mode and set arp to bypass / on again, the notes will still be recorded, every time i press a key. At the same time the arp is active. The steps grows to the full 32.
I ran into this too. The arpeggiator is almost impossible to use because of this. It continuously records steps - even if you've turned off recording. He can even start re-recording the sequence he is playing.

And the "Drum" mode does not work, it is not even displayed.

Hey Guys,

Please download latest version of SynthMaster 2.9.9. We can not reproduce arp rec mod issue on Arp. Also we fixed Drum Mode on Arp.

I tried the new version a bit. It looks like the Rec Mod problem is gone and the Drum Mode is working.
Thank you!

Clac wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:26 pm I tried the new version a bit. It looks like the Rec Mod problem is gone and the Drum Mode is working.
Thank you!
You are welcome =)

Return to “KV331 Audio”