Note priority in Synthmaster One sequencer

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've noticed that the sequencer always handles voice stealing note priority as low note. Holding down a key and then striking a higher key doesn't make the sequence play at the higher key until releasing the lower key. Would it be possible to have the sequencer use the note priority selected in the settings? Thanks!

Hi there

The voice stealing is still work in progress, sorry about that wil fix asax. can you PM me a midi file or preset to demonstrate this issue? Thanks!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:58 am Hi there

The voice stealing is still work in progress, sorry about that wil fix asax. can you PM me a midi file or preset to demonstrate this issue? Thanks!
It's pretty simple, choose any patch with an internal Synthmaster One sequence assigned to it, like "arp reso flow" or "arp rolling bass", hold down a note, then strike a note higher on the keyboard. The patch's sequence will not play at the higher pitch until you release the lower note. It seems to use "low note priority" by default. What would be useful here is last note priority, but it doesn't respect the voice stealing mode selected in settings.

Return to “KV331 Audio”