Synthmaster 2.9 keeps prompting for License Key File. No Solution.

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I realize I'm outside of normal business hours, so I'm hoping someone else might have a solution.

Spent all last night trying to get Synthmaster to work after purchasing from audiodeluxe.com. Contacted support numerous times. PM'd KV331 Audio here on KVR and not really expecting to get a response based on other posts I've read.

No matter what I try, Synthmaster keeps popping the License Key request screen - in the standalone and in my DAW. Downloaded everything multiple times every way possible, followed directions to the letter, uninstalled, reinstalled too many times to count. Had the key emailed multiple times, tried the download file on the request screen at least 25 times. Finally, gave up.

The couple of times the synth appeared, clicking anywhere on it took me to their website. Three times an empty screen (void of the synth) flickered "Thanks for trying Synthmaster."

If I can get this thing working then I'll try to get the other problem taken care of where the KVR OSC #73 User Bank download link lands on a "File Not Found" web page.

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Just tried to install Synthmaster 2.9 on my laptop (2nd computer). Same problem. Has anyone else experienced this, or is it just my misfortune?

Have you logged in to the user area on the Synthmaster site using your email and serial number and downloaded the installer from there?

Thanks for posting. Yes. That was the first way. Everything downloads and installs, it's just none of the license keys work - the ones I install from the user area, the ones that I have emailed, nor the ones that are placed into the Synthmaster folder in the Documents via the download button on the pop up.

This is strange that no one else seems to have experienced this. Could it be a bad serial number? I received the full serial number from Synthmaster after entering the abbreviated one from audiodeluxe.com. Hoping to hear from KV331 audio tomorrow when they're back from the weekend. I'll post if they reply with a workable solution. Thanks again.

To add: After the key files didn't work, I opened them to see if there were different numbers generated and that was the case; so it can't be the license key files.

Worth a shot, but no deal. Bulent will sort you out when he's on.

Awesome. Thanks for the encouragement!

Can you please PM your license key file? Under documents/SynthMaster folder
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Yes. I'll download it again and send it promptly. Thank you

Did you receive my License Key File? I also attached it in my reply to your support email.

Yes I did and replied back a couple of minutes ago. Looks like you entered your email address incorrectly when registering. There was a space character at the end of your email. I also fixed our server code to prevent those kind of errors again.

I PMed your new serial number. I tested activation with your emai/serial and now it works.
Works at KV331 Audio

Thanks so much for solving this. Synthmaster 2.9 sounds amazing. I really appreciate it. Just realized the time-zone difference and sincerely apologize for my impatience. All the best.

No worries!
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi everybody late night riders!
I ve bought the SM2.9 2 years ago on a market place, spending two years regularely, but now it says that it s an invalid one. I tried to reach the last owner but no response. How can i get it sorted Please?

Hi, can you please PM me your name and email.
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “KV331 Audio”