How can I brighten the highlight bar in SM2 browser?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I searched this but didn't find any mention of this!?

I can't figure out how to make the browser highlight bar brighter! As it is now, I can just barely tell which Instrument Type, Attributes, Music Style, Author, or Preset is selected!? And I haven't made any changes to the browser graphics. But that highlight bar needs to be brighter or a different hue so I can tell what's selected in a flash!

If any help suggests a change through the GUI Editor, I'll need specific info as that program confuses the hell outta me (I've tried and tried!). Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hi there

Do you mean the colors for the selected items in listboxes? I can see that Chords All Ambient BigTone Studios Factory Presets are selected.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Yes, I'd love to be able to brighten that translucent band that highlights the selections, or maybe even try a different hue to make the selection clearer. For whatever reason, with my eyes I have to look very carefully to determine the selections. With a brighter highlight band I could tell at a quick glance what my selections are!

Some of the other skins (and for SM1 and Player too) the selection indication is ridiculously intense (for my tastes), and I don't need that. But if I could make the difference between the column backgrounds and the highlight band more obvious it would make the browser so much more efficient, for me.

Any ideas on how to achieve that? (I've gone into the SM2 graphic files and changed virtually all grey backgrounded button and knob labels, as seen in the upper left of my attachment screenshot. Maybe I need to make the browser background columns darker, thereby creating greater contrast for the highlight band. But seems easier to make the band itself brighter, if I knew how!? Thanks!

For now, I've made the Browser background pane darker, and that increases the contrast and therefore makes the highlight bar stand out a little better. Did the same on the Preset background pane, with similar results.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KV331 Audio”