Bug modwheel in logic pro X from version 2.6 forward

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,
From the official support I never receive any miserable response.
Having said that, I already told the user KV331 about the problem that synthmaster and his younger brother synthmaster have, so he answered the following: February 12, 2019 This could be something related to MPE, I'll try it with Logic.
Today I still have no answer from anyone, it seems that it is a problem that does not interest anyone. So I'll put it in a topic to know if technical support or the user has the solution.
I use the live mod wheel while playing the piano, but when I stop playing and play again, the value of the modulation wheel is 0 instead of 127.
In Studio One there is not this problem.

Please, any user and especially the person in charge who is the technical support of KV331 to help me find a solution.

I await answers and among all we can find a solution, it is the only software I have known with this problem.
Thank you

hi there,

the issue is fixed for SynthMaster One. we will fix it in our next update of SynthMaster as well.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:27 pm hi there,

the issue is fixed for SynthMaster One. we will fix it in our next update of SynthMaster as well.
Hi, thanks for answering.
I have installed Synthmaster One v1.2.2 but the problem remains the same. You mean it will be solved in v1.2.3 ??

Regards.

Return to “KV331 Audio”