SynthMaster 2.9.9

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

When can we expect the SynthMaster 2.9.9 update with the patched satYatunes skins?
Last edited by zzz00m on Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

[edit: duplicate]

zzz00m wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:18 pm When can we expect the SynthMaster 2.9.9 update with the patched satYatunes skins?
Hi,
I am currently updating the skins. Could you please elaborate what you mean by "patched satYatunes skins"?
I am fixing the issues that I have read on this forum but I might have missed some, hence asking.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:16 pm
zzz00m wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:18 pm When can we expect the SynthMaster 2.9.9 update with the patched satYatunes skins?
Hi,
I am currently updating the skins. Could you please elaborate what you mean by "patched satYatunes skins"?
I am fixing the issues that I have read on this forum but I might have missed some, hence asking.
Thanks! Just referring to the previously discussed work in progress, nothing new to add here, and the question was really about the actual 2.9.9 release date.

2.9.9 will take a while. hopefuly around NAMM 2020 we'll have the beta ready.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:47 am 2.9.9 will take a while. hopefuly around NAMM 2020 we'll have the beta ready.
Any update on this yet?

Hi there,

I still have around 10 days of work regarding SM1 win/mac/ios, including the Catalina compatibility. Once those are finished, I will move on to 100% SM 2.x/3 development. Hang in there guys.
Works at KV331 Audio

Any progress?
It's mid June 2020 now and the latest Synthmaster version is getting pretty old (late 2018). When loading a new instance in Logic 10.5.1, I get a spinning beachball for about 10-15 seconds. Presets go silent after a while when used in a project. I have the same issues with Synthmaster in Cubase Pro 10.0.60 and have even experienced crashes while loading it up in the VST rack.
My machine is an iMac i9, Mojave, clean installs only.

Update needed!

I'm waiting for this too good things come to those who wait

Sorry for the wait guys. I've been interrupted with many things, and my performance have slowed down during the lockdown. I will hopefuly finish my work this month.
Works at KV331 Audio

Carlster wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:42 pm When loading a new instance in Logic 10.5.1, I get a spinning beachball for about 10-15 seconds.
I can not reproduce this issue.
Works at KV331 Audio

Any update on 2.9.9? ETA? roughly?

torrence123 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:41 pm Any update on 2.9.9? ETA? roughly?
We are working on it. It will take a while.

satYatunes wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:16 pm
Hi,
A lot of the text is not hi res still when the interface is zoomed. For example all the top menu bar labels such as the Matrix and Settings Buttons, Local and Online, Filter 1/2 etc are blurry.

Any update on when this is out? I can't download any preset packs at the moment without it messing up the browser

Return to “KV331 Audio”