Synthmaster installer download error.

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Download for Synthmaster 2.9 and One installers for Windows is not working, getting 502 bad gateway error (OSX installers download working properly). The file size and date are indicated "Unknown". I've already posted this on support, but there is no response for more than three days. Does this problem appears to anyone else that me? I tried several browsers, on/off proxy or Adblock, not working.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

Hi there,

I'll check out our CDN provider stackpath. What's your physical location? (asking because I'll try to download via VPN connection from that location). I'd recommend you to try out again.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:14 am What's your physical location?
Try this: Russia, Yamal-Nenets, Novy Urengoy. I tried to use VPN but still not working.
"Some people don't like music created on a PC and declare it as "fake". I don't care. The only thing matters to me is the end result."
SoundCloud YouTube Patreon

I have the same Problem. Win10.

We had this issue for a while, I guess our CDN provider stackpath was upgrading their service. if it happened again it should be temporary, can you try again?
Works at KV331 Audio

I just tried it again. Still * 502 Bad Gateway * :neutral:

Slowly that annoys. Nobody a plan?

Hi there,

I disabled CDN until this issue is sorted out. Can you try again?
Works at KV331 Audio

Return to “KV331 Audio”