Synthmaster 2.9.8: trying out the new presets ?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to round up the latest additions to the banks of presets to 1) identify them and 2) try them out ?

Go to the browser page and on the authors column, click on Kevin Shroeder. You will then see all of his patches which are the 50 new patches.
DoomTune.com

They are very good patches actually
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live+PUSH 3 Standalone, Reason, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

I updated but no such presets show up
ubailey wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:34 pm Go to the browser page and on the authors column, click on Kevin Shroeder. You will then see all of his patches which are the 50 new patches.

Still hoping someone can tell me what happened to these new patches. I have confirmed I've installed the latest version, but no Kevin Shroeder in the author list....

jc_vt wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:27 pm Still hoping someone can tell me what happened to these new patches. I have confirmed I've installed the latest version, but no Kevin Shroeder in the author list....
I don't know... but they should be there.

Maybe you could try this? This refreshed my presets and fixed a different problem. Don't imagine it could hurt to try.
kv331 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:02 pm For those of you who are experiencing the "missing waveforms" issue with some expansion presets, the issue is resolved now!

To download the updated expansion banks:

1. delete preset banks under: <user documents folder>/SynthMaster/Presets
2. fire up SynthMaster, goto browser, click on "Purchased" button, right click on Banks list
3. Select "refresh my licenses" menu first and then "restore my licenses" menu.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Here's the problem: You installed as admin and running as another user. Until I fix this issue in 2.9.9, here's the workaround:

Login as admin
Goto /library/application support/kv331 audio/synthmaster/presets
Click on the Kevin Schroeder folder, right click and select Get Info menu
Edit folder permissions and add everyone as readonly.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:34 am Here's the problem: You installed as admin and running as another user. Until I fix this issue in 2.9.9, here's the workaround:

Login as admin
Goto /library/application support/kv331 audio/synthmaster/presets
Click on the Kevin Schroeder folder, right click and select Get Info menu
Edit folder permissions and add everyone as readonly.
Note: on my system the Kevin Schroeder folder is named under the company name rater than the author, as "Dejavu Sound v2.9", located at "\KV331 Audio\SynthMaster\Presets\Dejavu Sound v2.9".

The patch files in that folder all end with "KS", as in "AR Acrobatics KS.smpr".

If you try loading one of Kevin's presets in SynthMaster and then viewing the "Presets" page for details, it will indicate the company name, which clued me into the actual folder name.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “KV331 Audio”