Synthmaster 2.9.8 update: downloading error

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use Firefox 'as it comes', I don't know what 'no script' is :)
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

Teksonik wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:24 pm
killmaster wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:08 pm re-installed (full) from the link in the newsletter e-mail from a few days ago (December) and still v. 2.9.8 revision 7008 and no White Skin...
Your Build version and the latest version are only two days apart. Maybe that email (somehow) contains a link to the older version ?

Have you tried downloading directly from their site ? :)

https://www.kv331audio.com/downloads.aspx
Yeh, thanks. tried that. even downloaded the demo and downloaded from the direct link on their Facebook page (which is the user area where I've always downloaded the latest). Nothing works. I even completely removed everything Synthmaster or KV331 and restarted my computer and re-installed from scratch thinking it could be a corrupted .com file or something. And still I get revision 7008. At a loss...

mevla wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:04 pm What I did is that I let the previous Synthmaster fill automatically the fields in the browser by accepting to download the newest version that 'check for updates' reported. And I got revision 7036.
Thanks, tried that but it always tells me I'm up to date.

KV331 should then fix that bug. A different revision is a different piece of software and Synthmaster should be aware of that.

Here's the file that got downloaded here:

141353496 Dec 21 18:15 synthmaster29windowsupdate.zip

The file size should match, if not the date and time also.

mevla wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:00 am KV331 should then fix that bug. A different revision is a different piece of software and Synthmaster should be aware of that.

Here's the file that got downloaded here:

141353496 Dec 21 18:15 synthmaster29windowsupdate.zip

The file size should match, if not the date and time also.
Yeh, its strange no one else is complaining about it. But I'm also on Mac so downloading the OSX version. Maybe its only a Mac issue.

will double check this guys. I hope it's not a CDN (content delivery network) caching issue... The latest revision is 7038
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Downloaded the latest OSX version using the link from Facebook announcing 2.9.8 and the white skin is there this time but its still revision 7008:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Downloaded the update on my Mac, confirmed it was the latest version, but no new presets are there, Kevin not listed under authors....Any ideas?

jc_vt wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 am Downloaded the update on my Mac, confirmed it was the latest version, but no new presets are there, Kevin not listed under authors....Any ideas?
until I sort this I'd recommend downloading the full setup
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:01 am
jc_vt wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 am Downloaded the update on my Mac, confirmed it was the latest version, but no new presets are there, Kevin not listed under authors....Any ideas?
Fyi, full setup was the same as the update for me.

killmaster wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:08 am Downloaded the latest OSX version using the link from Facebook announcing 2.9.8 and the white skin is there this time but its still revision 7008:
Sorry about that version confusion on OSX. Whenever I make a new build on Windows I update the version.txt file. Looks like I forgot to check that in so on OSX the version looks as if older (but the code is the same as Windows, it's not older)
Works at KV331 Audio

Already tried that, same result. Full setup is same size as update. No rush, but glad you will work on this

kv331 wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 6:01 am

Still hoping there will be a solution to this, looking forward to checking out those new presets!

jc_vt wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:29 pm Still hoping there will be a solution to this, looking forward to checking out those new presets!
me too!

Return to “KV331 Audio”