Synthmaster 2.9.8 update: downloading error

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody else experiencing an "Invalid file id" error from KV331's website when trying to download the update (Windows version) using the serial number automatically entered by a currently running Synthmaster 2 ?

Eg.:

"Before downloading synthmaster29windowsupdate.zip, please enter the following information"

(email address and serial number automatically entered by a running Synthmaster)

Then:

"Invalid file id! Please re-enter the link again on your browser"

no, my update went smoothly :)
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

All right. I tried with another browser and it worked. I used Opera instead of Firefox (with No Script - although cookies were permitted and there were no script blocked). Ah well.

I did it with Firefox too...
Xpoes

W10, Reaper, Intel Core i7 9700F (8x Core) @4.7GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970, 32 GB RAM, FluidAudio SRI-2, Nektar Impact LX61+

my download was ok but I can't find the new white skin.

xpoes wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:06 am I did it with Firefox too...
Firefox running No Script ?

killmaster wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:49 am my download was ok but I can't find the new white skin.
Should be there amongst the choices. I tried it, don't like it that much.

mevla wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:29 am
killmaster wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:49 am my download was ok but I can't find the new white skin.
Should be there amongst the choices. I tried it, don't like it that much.
I don't see it. Just the Tranquil Blue...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sorry if this is redundant, but if you click on the Synthmaster logo will it report that you are running the latest version ?

Right click anywhere on the plugin screen, you will get a pop-up menu. At the top you can see the version info. You can click on the "Check for updates" to verify if you have the latest and greatest.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:14 pm Right click anywhere on the plugin screen, you will get a pop-up menu. At the top you can see the version info. You can click on the "Check for updates" to verify if you have the latest and greatest.
Thank you! I just did that and I have the latest version. 2.9.8, 64bit, just like in your picture. Also, check for update said I have the latest.

killmaster wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:42 pm
satYatunes wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:14 pm Right click anywhere on the plugin screen, you will get a pop-up menu. At the top you can see the version info. You can click on the "Check for updates" to verify if you have the latest and greatest.
Thank you! I just did that and I have the latest version. 2.9.8, 64bit, just like in your picture. Also, check for update said I have the latest.
o wait, its says revision 7008 though. How can I have a different revision. I installed (twice) using the installer from a few days ago.

I deleted all plugins and re-installed (full) from the link in the newsletter e-mail from a few days ago (December) and still v. 2.9.8 revision 7008 and no White Skin...

killmaster wrote: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:08 pm re-installed (full) from the link in the newsletter e-mail from a few days ago (December) and still v. 2.9.8 revision 7008 and no White Skin...
Your Build version and the latest version are only two days apart. Maybe that email (somehow) contains a link to the older version ?

Have you tried downloading directly from their site ? :)

https://www.kv331audio.com/downloads.aspx
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What I did is that I let the previous Synthmaster fill automatically the fields in the browser by accepting to download the newest version that 'check for updates' reported. And I got revision 7036.

Return to “KV331 Audio”