Synthmaster One IOS + Cubasis issue

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey all,

I have been dealing with an issue in regards to Synthmaster One U and Cubasis for some time, and thought I would see if anyone has seen this type of problem before.

I am running the latest Cubasis 2.7 (but recently 2.6) on either oy my iPads (iPad pro v2 & iPad mini2) and have seen this problem across the IOS v11 & v12 codes.

When I create a project that has Synthmaster AU, I find that when I go to reopen the project at a later date, I get the following message:

Audio Unit Not Found
The project may sound different because 1 plug-in could not be found.

The channel for the Synthmaster music shows the Cubasis "X" but still calls the channel "Synthmaster One". Synthmaster One is properly installed on the devices and works perfectly in all other applications and as a stand-alone app.

Since this is happening, all settings for the instrument are lost when I reopen the project, and effectively destroys that element.

Will test this guys
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hey there, please let me know if I can help in any way. I have a few projects which this happens to. Plus I have already reached out to Steinberg, and they are available to help.

Return to “KV331 Audio”