Tranquil Blue skin - Report all issues and bugs in this thread.

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry if this is off topic, but were these skins made with the GUI editor that ships with SM? Can’t seem to be able to run the thing, even as the admin... No errors, no warnings, it just dies right after launch.

Yup, these skins are made with the GUI editor. I wish I could help you but never had this error before. Contact their support team, probably they will be able to resolve this. Good luck.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I bought secondhand SM 2.9 few days ago and experienced those mistakes in Tranquil Skin and today I started revision by myself (new font, aligning misaligned buttons etc.) I don't know if I may this revision release for "public" here on KVR (?) Is anyone interested in this version? I think I will re-do the 140% size.

^^^ I don't understand your post at all. If you have encountered any UI bug that is not posted already then feel free to post here. There are a few issues which can be fixed very easily, it does not need entire UI re-do. Why would you re-do 140% size? Any particular reason?
Website | Portfolio

Hi Satya,

I appreciate your work on SM (and respect to all your skins which i love) :tu: but here are few mistakes.

Here are some:

1) Fonts. In the filter section on the left everything is OK but the others looks horrible and they overlaps or are incomplete (Algorit instead Algorithm). It needs repair and maybe better font or better to use PNGs with lettering.

2) Some typos

3) When you switching between Filter 1 and 2 some knobs are misaligned and so the buttons with filter types (LP, BP, HP etc.)

Beneath is my attept to adjust the fonts. I used Futura font for upper buttons. I think it looks quite good :wink:

Best regards

MarioS

Hi Mario,
Thank you so much for your detailed report.
1. The fonts doesn't look like as it supposed to be. It means the font is missing from your system which indicates it may be missing from the installer.
2. Some labels are shortened so they are not typos. For example, KEYTRACKING is shortened to kytracking to prevent overlapping
3. I will check and fix the misalignments
4. Some labels are cutoff on scaled sizes meaning they look good at 100% but cutoff on 140%. For example, ALGORITHM. It's a known issue, Bulent (dev) will be looking into it.

If you want to fix the fonts yourself then start by installing the regular and bold version of Source Sans Pro - https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Source+Sans+Pro
Website | Portfolio

Hi Satya,

now it works. It was missing font that causes all those "aesthetic mess". Thanks a lot. Maybe it will be better to add separate download link for missing font and mention this in download section at www.synthmaster.com (not in the manual - because nobody reads manuals these days :-D)

And if you find some spare time for alignment of filter knobs it will be great. And thats funny that digital and VAnalog are ligned between themself and another (thats the case of ladder filter, diode ladder, SVF, bite) are ligned between themself too but 1 pix higher than the first two filters. :-) Just look at that yourself.

MarioS

Hi Satya,

I've found the old skin (for SM2.8 ) and I wonder why the current version is much more different than the previous version? I must admit that previous version is much more beautiful than 2.98. It's pity that there are no upscaled versions of it.

I hope that SM3 will be revealed soon and I also hope for new perfect skin for it :hihi:

Thanks for short explanation.

zzz00m wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:02 pm @satYatunes

I just noticed that the "Installed; Purchased; Show All" buttons are not available for banks in the sT skins, but are only in the default skins.

Running SM 2.9.8 now. The buttons were there in v2.9.7.
This is fixed. Will be available in next update.
Website | Portfolio

Hi Satya, sorry if been reported but the Osc2 to label is reversed When it is highlighted there is no sound. Click it off and the oscillator is audible! Spent half an hour trying to figure this out.

Return to “KV331 Audio”