Tranquil Blue skin - Report all issues and bugs in this thread.

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings KVRians,

Please report all issues / bugs that you have encountered in Tranquil Blue skin in this thread. I have already fixed a few that was posted in another thread.

A picture is worth thousand words so I would appreciate if you can post screen shot of the problem. Also specify which size of skin has the this issue and whether the issue exists in the default skin or not.

Thanks in advance for your help.
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

You mean the ones we have reported a year or two ago?
Seriously?
rsp
sound sculptist

Here may be a good place to start.

search.php?keywords=satya&t=463600&sf=msgonly
rsp
sound sculptist

Most of the issues that come up from your link is fixed already. Some of them were fixed quite a while ago. That's why I created this thread to see if there are any outstanding issues.

I thought users will report directly to me through e-mail. I fixed the issues whenever I saw in any post. I asked for some screen shots in one thread but only one person responded. I wasn't able to recreate most of the redline issues.

Sorry, If I missed some threads.
Website | Portfolio

Ok...Glad if they are fixed. I know via email one of them I mentioned was indeed.
Just that for me the horse is already dead and buried :)
Maybe others may be more enthused to repeat their complaints :)
rsp
sound sculptist

Oh by the way, I have scoured through KV331 forum for any issues so hopefully there will be less.
Website | Portfolio

I am running SynthMaster v2.9.7 on Windows 10, at 1920 x 1200 screen resolution.

In the Tranquil Blue skin at all sizes, the preset browser page has an issue. The preset search textbox is not displaying correctly. All you can see is "PRESE" with no visible text entry box, although you can click in the space and it still functions.

The default skins display the word "PRESET:", followed by a visible text entry box, and a magnifying glass icon on this page.

Windows 10 and too many plugins

@zzz00m - This is already fixed.
You can also see the misalignment of Quality, Buffer and Poly at the top - This is also fixed.
Velocity word is showing up twice - This is also fixed.
Will be available in next update.

Thanks.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:03 am @zzz00m - This is already fixed.
Thanks! The ST Tranquil Blue theme has become my default. Have been using it for the 120% & 140% scaled skin sizes that I prefer, because the default scaled skins have always had the red line bug that was never fixed.

Now that I have been using it, I find the Tranquil Blue skin is easier to look at than the original. It is more modern, and pairs better with the SynthMaster One skin! :tu:

@zzz00m - Thanks for kind words. I am glad that you like it.

version 2.9.8 was released today. I re-did the Tranquil Blue skin. I didn't see any major issue. We can still use this thread for any bugs / Issues with the new version.

A new white skin is also released today.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Website | Portfolio

Thanks for the new skin. I like it! Reminds me of some of the faceplates in NI Reaktor Blocks. The design aesthetic looks very modern.

I use the 140% SynthMaster skin on my 24" monitor, and I noticed that particular size "sT - White - 140%" (but not the others) has a typo in the filter label "ALGORITHM", where it shows as "ALGORITH" instead.

"A" for effort, though! :tu:

^^^ I noticed the same behavior with some other labels as well. It looks like some didn't expand correctly with the size. I will fix it. Thanks.
Website | Portfolio

satYatunes wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:09 am ^^^ I noticed the same behavior with some other labels as well. It looks like some didn't expand correctly with the size. I will fix it. Thanks.
Hi Satya,

I will do that through code at rendering. Normally all UI controls are clipped when being drawn, if the predefined size is different at runtime we can encounter such issues. For labels, I will disable clipping.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

@satYatunes

I just noticed that the "Installed; Purchased; Show All" buttons are not available for banks in the sT skins, but are only in the default skins.

Running SM 2.9.8 now. The buttons were there in v2.9.7.

Yes, indeed. Will fix that in next version. Thanks.
Website | Portfolio

Return to “KV331 Audio”