Synthmaster 3.0 - When?

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've noticed that creating patches with several (10+) modulations, seems to cause SM2 to crash when I try to reload the preset. also the effect labels on the routing page disappear on some slots, a little weird.
DoomTune.com

V-Future wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:01 am This has a lot of bugs, for example when you want to make a supersaw synth and you increase the voices to 16, the CPU goes insanely high and it's ridiculous. It never happens in other synths. Synthmaster One has some weird bugs too, for example I've made a preset that eats all the CPU, I don't know why... It happens to you or it's just me? Here I attatch the preset
Have you really compared it with any other synths? Please post some numbers that can demonstrate the issue :?

Here are my supersaw results for SynthMaster Serum Hive comparison with 1 osc, 16x osc unison, 5 voices playing:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

SynthMaster 2.9: 1.66% (draft quality)
Serum: 2.12% (draft quality)
Hive: 2.66%
Works at KV331 Audio

Looks like you have the sub enabled on Hive even though the volume is down.

tony10000 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:58 am Looks like you have the sub enabled on Hive even though the volume is down.
I didn't notice that. But even if that's the case, the sub's contribution to the CPU comsumption should be 1/17 of the overall number.
Works at KV331 Audio

ubailey wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:33 pm I've noticed that creating patches with several (10+) modulations, seems to cause SM2 to crash when I try to reload the preset. also the effect labels on the routing page disappear on some slots, a little weird.
Could you possibly send us a preset that can demonstrate the issue ? We have several hundred presets with more than 10 modulations assigned.
Works at KV331 Audio

zzz00m wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:16 pm As far as I know, there is only one full time developer at KV331 Audio. So that would explain a lot, compared with the big companies.

Since the "expected" date has been slipping all year, I have decided to just be happy with SM3 whenever it gets here. Bulent has already added some cool "unexpected" free new features to SM2.

But I am curious now about what are these other projects that are taking up so much of his time? :hyper:
SynthMaster One iOS has taken a significant amount of time of mine in 2018. and still mobile users have been demanding more and more features, like an iPhone version, or iOS skins working on the desktop as well, etc.etc.

I will release a new update for SynthMaster One (v1.2) before NAMM, and also a new update for Synthmaster (2.9.9). I figured how to add "visual feedback" for modulations, looks like many users find that "cool" so will add that to SynthMaster, SynthMaster One and SynthMaster One iOS before NAMM arrives.

Guys, I sincerely apologize for this delay, I'll do my best to finish SynthMaster 3 around summer of 2019 (Yes that's how long it'll take, at least 6 months of dedicated time)
Works at KV331 Audio

I am even more curious to know what happens after 2.9.9 if they are any bug fixes :).

2.9.10?
rsp
sound sculptist

zvenx wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:14 pm I am even more curious to know what happens after 2.9.9 if they are any bug fixes :).

2.9.10?
rsp
Yes 2.9.10! we had a similar version number before :)
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:53 pm
ubailey wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:33 pm I've noticed that creating patches with several (10+) modulations, seems to cause SM2 to crash when I try to reload the preset. also the effect labels on the routing page disappear on some slots, a little weird.
Could you possibly send us a preset that can demonstrate the issue ? We have several hundred presets with more than 10 modulations assigned.
Im just not now seeing this message. I will send the preset later on when Im home. I hope you can fix it, because it was a killer/massive sound I created
DoomTune.com

kv331 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:53 pm
How do you want me to send the preset example? I have several, one i just created with only one modulation for the filter cutoff, and it still crashes, so it must be something else maybe?

My specs:
Synthmaster 2.9.8
Win 10 Pro 64bit, 6gb ram
Fl studio 12.5
DoomTune.com

you can email me at bulentbiyikoglu AT kv331audio DOT com
Works at KV331 Audio

Ok I sent you an email with zip file attachment of nine presets.
DoomTune.com

I think i found a bug with the tranquil blue skin. With both osc's lit, one says on and the other says off, and the same thing when both lights are off. None of the other skins have this problem. I sent an email with pics
DoomTune.com

I found out how to fix the bug with the tranquil Blue skin myself. Just changed the image in the xml file for OSC 2. Now both osc's show the same color for on or off.
DoomTune.com

Return to “KV331 Audio”