BigTone Analog Basics 2 WTF

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone else successfully installed this bank?

I bought it along with four others (including the first BigTone analog bank) and when selected in the browser, it has the same sounds as BigTone Basic vol 1, with maybe a couple of exceptions.

I suspect a corrupt download, but I don't even see volume 2 in my user area to redownload (and while we're here, downloading volume 1 gives me a corrupted zip file).

And the BT beffy funk bass patch is a semitone sharp. :neutral:

Looks like I'm not alone in being on the receiving end of the company's QA problems, but maybe someone has a quick fix?

I picked up both of the Analog Basics banks the other day, and I noticed all the vol. 2 presets are tagged as being in both vol. 1 and vol. 2. Basically, it looks as if there are 100 presets in vol. 1, but 50 presets in vol. 2, but really it's just a tagging issue.

I've found that installing the banks from within the synth itself is sometimes a way to fix broken installations. In the preset browser, click on the Purchased or Show All tabs, then right click on the list of banks, and there will be an option to install/reinstall your banks. You may need to restart the plugin afterward to get all the waveform definitions to update.

Thanks! Confirmed that this is the case. :tu:

That one patch though... :?

Return to “KV331 Audio”