All Synthmaster Preset Banks $4 for October 2018

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Which ones are worth picking up?

Personally I am looking for a warm pad like Zebra 2 Pad Heaven packs. Anything close to that?

-Marc
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

VELLTONE MUSIC wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:14 pm try free stuff here:
https://velltone.wixsite.com/velltone/synthmaster
You mention the following on your web site:

"- VELLTONE SMFX - Fx pack which use Synthmaster as fx on track or buss, not as instrument"

How is Synthmaster (One or 2.9) used as FX in Bitwig ?

Can't speak to Bitwig specifically, but I believe Synthmaster 2.x should show up as two plugins, an effect and an instrument, with the effect version being named Synthmaster2FX, or something like that.

Never use Bitwig but all DAWs r basically same - load Synthmaster2FX on track,same way you load other fx and audio stream will go through the fx section of Synthmaster.That's it :)
By the way most inspirational soundset to me is Insigna Essentials 4 Clubbin,must have :)

It's also worth mentioning here that if you are taking part in the Synthmaster song contest, you can request two free preset banks from KV331, which is quite generous of them! Just send them a message using their regular contact page under the "song contest" category, and they'll add the licenses to your account. Be patient, as it may take them a couple days.

Return to “KV331 Audio”