KVR's ad mentions a Synthmaster 2018 contest, but I can't find it

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello!

I've seen a "Synthmaster 2018 contest" advertised by a KVR banner, but I can't find any info about it... "read more" just leads to Synthmaster's site, where I can't find any info, either.

I did find a thread about the 2017 contest, where Synthmaster Player was eligible, so I was hoping to enter, but I can't find anything about the 2018 contest or its rules or its deadlines...

Or did I miss it already and should wait for the 2019 one?

The ad image mentions the contest, but the text next to the ad is about their $4 sale on SM Player and preset banks, so I assume that someone just posted the wrong image. It looks like they've been having a contest every year, so I'd expect an announcement for the contest sometime soon. Because why would they go through the trouble of designing an ad image if they weren't planning on having the contest?

cthonophonic wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:58 pm The ad image mentions the contest, but the text next to the ad is about their $4 sale on SM Player and preset banks, so I assume that someone just posted the wrong image. It looks like they've been having a contest every year, so I'd expect an announcement for the contest sometime soon. Because why would they go through the trouble of designing an ad image if they weren't planning on having the contest?
Ah, so it's not that I'm doing something wrong and missing the information, it's that KVR screwed up with the image choice?

The sale is, indeed, a nice one. I already got SM Player on a similar sale before (PluginBoutique is amazing), but the sales on presets are fantastic. I might grab "Sounds of the World", I heard demos on YouTube and the pack sounds fantastic.

Thanks for a quick reply!

On the home page theres a stickied news article with all the info, here is the link directly to the article - https://www.kvraudio.com/news/kv331-aud ... 715/0/2487

This is all the info I could find as well, didn’t see anything further on their website. But this pretty much has all the info needed.

There's a post over in the instruments forum too:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=512364

Return to “KV331 Audio”