SynthMaster One iOS and Audiobus 3.1.1

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm not able to open the Audio Units version of SynthMaster 1 controls panel in the latest Audiobus 3. The synth is loaded but when I try to open it to make adjustments it shows for a brief instance and then disappears leaving a black screen behind. The top and bottom margins still work, just not the window where SM 1 should be. I've tried reinstalling both...doesn't work. I am still on iOS 10.3.3. on a 12.9 iPad pro...2017 edition. There are still some apps I use that are not ported to later versions so upgrading is not an option at this time.

Can anybody else confirm if they have a similar issue or if it is working for them?. The regular interapp verion of SM 1 works fine. Also SM 1 Audio Unit works in Cubasis, etc.
Dave

I have a related problem but in the opposite direction. I am using Aria Pro as my DAW and whenever I try to open Synthmaster One as an AU, Auria crashes and disappears. Using Synthmaster One as an IAA appears to work fine but I would rather use it as an AU.

It does the same thing with Auria - causes it to crash. (just found that out now...)

I requested supportfrom KV331 - they got back to me and requested that I look for a crash log in analytics but unfortunately there wasn't one generated by Synthmaster. Hopefully they'll be able to duplicate then fix the problems.
Dave

Update...

I finally updated to iOS 12.1 (skipped iOS 11) and it seems to be working ok in audiobus 3 now. HOWEVER Synthmaster One AU still crashes Auria Pro. I’ve submitted a bug report to KV331 regarding that issue. I encourage anyone else with similar issues to contact them as well. I started a seperate thread for this issue....
Dave

Return to “KV331 Audio”