Someone scammed me!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aliens wrote:For all your insults, like your synthmaster license, you have nothing. :lol:
:love: I'll miss you!!!

digitalboytn wrote: I think that any sympathy for Ma2L has evaporated as a result of his own actions in these posts...

If you want people's help Ma2L,it's better not to be a rude prick !

It might be advisable to stop now and go and brush up on your social skills :wink:
Good post :tu:

digitalboytn wrote:
Aliens wrote:For all your insults, like your synthmaster license, you have nothing. :lol:
:tu:

I think that any sympathy for Ma2L has evaporated as a result of his own actions in these posts...

If you want people's help Ma2L,it's better not to be a rude prick !

It might be advisable to stop now and go and brush up on your social skills :wink:
Love you too!

Ma2L wrote:
But probably not as much as the money you claim to have spent on Synthmaster.

Aliens wrote:
Ma2L wrote:
But probably not as much as the money you claim to have spent on Synthmaster.
:party:

Theres only one recourse, open a dispute with the payment processor
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Theres only one recourse, open a dispute with the payment processor
Thanks for your answer VariKusBrainZ but no request possible with paypal, I made a payment "between friends" like an idot...

I was scammed, I have lose money, and I don't have the right to use the serial number...

Synthmaster finaly answer me: "I'm afraid you need to solve the issue with the person you paid the money, we can not transfer the license unless the owner of the license asks us to do so, sorry about that"... and the story said, the seller never wanted do that...

This topic is closed... Thanks all.

Return to “KV331 Audio”