Someone scammed me!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

whyterabbyt wrote: If the license has not been officially transferred, you do not have a genuine license. The serial number is not the license. If you're using a serial number that belongs to someone else, you are doing so illegally.
Not hard to follow, is it?

Aliens wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote: If the license has not been officially transferred, you do not have a genuine license. The serial number is not the license. If you're using a serial number that belongs to someone else, you are doing so illegally.
yes, but you :evil: , you are too stupid to understand my problem! Im not a pirate, I'VE GOT SCAMMED!

The seller gave me is email attached to the account, and when I asked him to transfer, he told me no, and now he does not answer anymore!
Aliens wrote: Not hard to follow, is it?

Ma2L wrote: yes, but you :evil: , you are too stupid to understand my problem! Im not a pirate, I'VE GOT SCAMMED!
Not too stupid I got scammed, but beside the point, you said in this thread you will give the serial to anyone who wants it.
What does that make you if not a pirate?

Aliens wrote: you said in this thread you will give the serial to anyone who wants it.
:help: It's a joke! It's second degree humor!!!! :help:

Oh, it's a joke, right then.
Too much contradiction in your posts to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Luckily, for you, I'm not in charge.
Though I hope kv331 blacklist this serial if you ever attempt to register it.
At least he's aware of your scam attempt.

Aliens wrote:Oh, it's a joke, right then.
Too much contradiction in your posts to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Luckily, for you, I'm not in charge.
Though I hope kv331 blacklist this serial if you ever attempt to register it.
At least he's aware of your scam attempt.

:dog:
too stupid

all I can hope for you is that one day you also get scammed ... and when you try to report the scammer, a guy like you come to judge you as the scammer! :clap:

Ma2L wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Ma2L wrote: :dog: you didn't understand!
you think that if I hack the software, I will come to complain on the forum? :clap:
I buy a second hand license, YES! The seller don't want to make the transfer, YES! I've got scammed, YES!
Now shut up!!! I'm not a pirate! And make shure I have nothing to do with your blah blah!!!
If the license has not been officially transferred, you do not have a genuine license. The serial number is not the license. If you're using a serial number that belongs to someone else, you are doing so illegally.

You realise that the reason he hasnt done the transfer could be that he's selling the same serial number to lots of people, right?
Of course!
So do you also realise

1) That you have no right to use the license you are saying you are using?
2) That this has nothing to do with the software developer?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

For all your insults, like your synthmaster license, you have nothing. :lol:

Ma2L wrote:
Aliens wrote:
yes, but you :evil: , you are too stupid to understand my problem! Im not a pirate, I'VE GOT SCAMMED!
If you're using the license you said he gave you, and you know it is not legitimate to be doing so, then what exactly is the difference between that and software piracy?

Being scammed is not an excuse to use software illegally.

whyterabbyt wrote:
So do you also realise

OK, I understand... I buy a second hand software, I've got scammed, and if i try to report this, I'ts the problem of nobody... OK! I just lost money, no problem!

Thank you all. Bye!

It was explained right at the beginning it was nothing to do with the company.
Take the life lesson and learn from it.
Last edited by Aliens on Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

whyterabbyt wrote: Being scammed is not an excuse to use software illegally.
Excuse me! No problem! Excuse me, I just try to have an answer... Excuse me!!! Bye!

Aliens wrote:For all your insults, like your synthmaster license, you have nothing. :lol:
:tu:

I think that any sympathy for Ma2L has evaporated as a result of his own actions in these posts...

If you want people's help Ma2L,it's better not to be a rude prick !

It might be advisable to stop now and go and brush up on your social skills :wink:
No auto tune...

Ma2L wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
So do you also realise

OK, I understand... I buy a second hand software, I've got scammed, and if i try to report this, I'ts the problem of nobody... OK! I just lost money, no problem!

Thank you all. Bye!
That's deliberately misrepresenting what I just said; I said it wasnt the software developer's issue.
I already posted two days ago that its the payment company's problem. Im not sure why you cant get that into your head.

Return to “KV331 Audio”