Someone scammed me!

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Windows 10 and too many plugins

Aliens wrote:Only in your dreams

If the seller doesn't want to transfer then you have bought nothing but a life experience.
Ok, and... What's new?!
I think the only life lesson I need to learn from this experience would have been not to buy KV331 product ... They never respond to emails, facebook mp...
If anyone wants a standard license, ask me, It's free!

But you haven't got a standard licence, have you? Otherwise you wouldn't have a problem.
You have, so you say, a serial number and nothing else. That's no good to anyone, as you've found out.
You didn't buy a kvr product, remember? You got scammed.

Aliens wrote:But you haven't got a standard licence, have you? Otherwise you wouldn't have a problem.
You have, so you say, a serial number and nothing else. That's no good to anyone, as you've found out.
You didn't buy a kvr product, remember? You got scammed.

Ok Aliens and? What's new? What's your problem?
I have buy a kvr product, but you know, lot of people do shit on earth! Are you never scammed? Are you perfect?!

Please, go to troll another post if you are bored! Thank you!

Contact the payment system; paypal or your credit card company or whatever. The software vendor isnt reponsible for anything, because you didnt buy from the vendor.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:Contact the payment system; paypal or your credit card company or whatever. The software vendor isnt reponsible for anything, because you didnt buy from the vendor.
I just want to know if with the serial number and the email attached to the account from the seller, it's still possible to make the transfer... but no one from kv331 answer me...
I know that the seller scammed me, no problem with this...
And no request possible with paypal, I made a payment "between friends" like an idot...

I wouldn't bother with that at all. Like WR wrote, open a Paypal dispute. At least that way, you stand a chance to get your money back. KV331 can't do anything about it anyway.

Ma2L wrote: Ok Aliens and? What's new? What's your problem?
I have buy a kvr product, but you know, lot of people do shit on earth! Are you never scammed? Are you perfect?!

Please, go to troll another post if you are bored! Thank you!
The problem here, as I see it, is you bagging KV331 because you got scammed in a second hand transaction, and all the while protesting you have purchased a legit product when you haven't. You don't 'have buy' synthmaster at all. Then you compound it by offering to give away the serial number and email you have. :uhuhuh:

Not that Bulent seems active at the moment, but I have flagged this topic for his consideration when he returns. As that's all that's needed to get downloading, legit owner or not (and you're so not), that looks like a clear case of piracy to me.

Am I perfect? f**k no, not even close, but I haven't ever cried in public because I got greedy and then found out about it when buying software, so that's something at least.

Troll another post, you say. I'd rather go and play with my legal Synthmaster 2 and Synthmaster One if that's all right by you :hihi:

Aliens wrote:
Ma2L wrote: Not that Bulent seems active at the moment, but I have flagged this topic for his consideration when he returns. As that's all that's needed to get downloading, legit owner or not (and you're so not), that looks like a clear case of piracy to me.
:clap:
Aliens wrote:
Ma2L wrote: I'd rather go and play with my legal Synthmaster 2 and Synthmaster One if that's all right by you :hihi:
Im realy happy for you, poor guy!
you play nothing, you just spend your life trolling posts on a forum!
The only guy who hacks something is the guy who sells me his license and does not want to do the transfer... And I still have Synthmaster 2.9 like you!!!
Dont worry about me! I have many other legal vst, like Omnisphere, Serum, VPS Avenger, DIva, Sylenth1... :wink: ...

Ma2L wrote: Im realy happy for you, poor guy!
The only guy who hacks something is the guy who sells me his license and does not want to do the transfer... And I still have Synthmaster 2.9 like you!!!
Dont worry about me! I have many other legal vst, like Omnisphere, Serum, VPS Avenger, DIva, Sylenth1... :wink: ...
You don't have a legal Synthmaster, of that, there is no doubt.
I'll make sure Bulent keeps an eye on you, mr 9 posts in four years and all in this topic :tu:

:party:
Aliens wrote:
Ma2L wrote: Im realy happy for you, poor guy!
You don't have a legal Synthmaster, of that, there is no doubt.
I'll make sure Bulent keeps an eye on you, mr 9 posts in four years and all in this topic :tu:
:dog: you didn't understand!
you think that if I hack the software, I will come to complain on the forum? :clap:
I buy a second hand license, YES! The seller don't want to make the transfer, YES! I've got scammed, YES!
Now shut up!!! I'm not a pirate! And make shure I have nothing to do with your blah blah!!!

Ma2L wrote: :dog: you didn't understand!
you think that if I hack the software, I will come to complain on the forum? :clap:
I buy a second hand license, YES! The seller don't want to make the transfer, YES! I've got scammed, YES!
Now shut up!!! I'm not a pirate! And make shure I have nothing to do with your blah blah!!!
I understand you were offering the serial number to anyone who wanted it. Legal owner or not, and your not, that's blatant piracy.
You seem very dodgy to me. You have been reported to kv331. :tu:
Ma2L wrote: If anyone wants a standard license, ask me, It's free!

If the license has not been officially transferred, you do not have a genuine license. The serial number is not the license. If you're using a serial number that belongs to someone else, you are doing so illegally.

You realise that the reason he hasnt done the transfer could be that he's selling the same serial number to lots of people, right?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Aliens wrote: I'll make sure Bulent keeps an eye on you, mr 9 posts in four years and all in this topic :tu:
:wink:
I'll make sure God keeps an eye on you, mr poor guy who spend his life to tell shit on my only topic in four years :hihi:
Aliens wrote: I understand you were offering the serial number to anyone who wanted it. Legal owner or not, and your not, that's blatant piracy.
You seem very dodgy to me. You have been reported to kv331. :tu:
:help: :help:
ok Zorro !

No problem, I'm waiting quietly the FBI :hihi:
:help: :help:

whyterabbyt wrote:
If the license has not been officially transferred, you do not have a genuine license. The serial number is not the license. If you're using a serial number that belongs to someone else, you are doing so illegally.

You realise that the reason he hasnt done the transfer could be that he's selling the same serial number to lots of people, right?
Of course!
that's why I come to describe my problem on this forum is expected a real answer?
I've got scammed, you know?
At the beginin, the guy who sells me is ok, but after the payment, there don't want to make the transfer.
Ma2L wrote:I just want to know if with the serial number and the email attached to the account from the seller, it's still possible to make the transfer... but no one from kv331 answer me...

Return to “KV331 Audio”