Have a skinning question....

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just place the folder which holds the skin files in your SynthMaster - Resources - Skins folder.

OK, it works. Very, very nice ! Can you also make it in the usual scalings of 120%, 140% and 160% ?

Cheers.

I have added a 120% version to the rar file. Just download it again.

The 120% version is full screen on my computer, so I will have to experiment to see if I can make versions bigger than that.

The 120% version looks very good .. would be perfect with 140%. If you tell me how to do it, I could try to generate a 140% version.

I have added 140% and 160% versions to the file. Just cannot test them out.

140% looks very good. Can't test the 160%.

Thanks !

You are welcome. Glad you are enjoying the skin.

One thing though, the selected options are not highlighted. Would be perfect if they were. There's also some FX listing missing.

Eg:
Synthmaster-1.jpg
Synthmaster-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

is that 120%, or 140%? and does that happen in the other versions of that skin?

I just opened SynthMaster 2 and checked the 100%, 120% and 140% skins and they are not doing that here. Try deleting them and then re-extracting the files.

I removed the folders and re-extracted. It's doing the same. Is there a parameter in the xml file that would influence this ? I could check it out.

I will pm you my email address. Can you send me a copy of the .xml file and tell me what skin it is for? I will use a program to compare your .xml file with mine to see if there are any differences....

Compared the two .xml files and they are identical.

And the skins are working fine here....

They should be the same really. Hmmm. I'm afraid that the way I run Synthmaster is not supported. It wouldn't be really possible to ask KV331 for any clarification I think.

I run Synthmaster (2.9 and One) in Linux using Bitwig and a Windows emulation layer called wine-staging plus a Windows VST adapter called linVST.

OK, maybe that explains it.

Can I ask you to do one thing? Download the Westgate Black Purple skin and tell me if it does the same thing.

It is only at 100% and I replaced a lot of the images in that one....

Return to “KV331 Audio”