Synthmaster 2.9 and Synthmaster One Comparison

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kv331 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:55 pm SynthMaster One is a single layer, single screen synth. So it's easier to get around. In a couple of months we're hoping to release in for iOS as well, and after the iOS release we will start working on a hardware that can run SynthMaster One.

SynthMaster is currently a 2 layer synth with more advanced oscillators + modulation sources. but hopefuly with v3.0, it'll have up to 16 layers. it's gonna have a "flexible" architecture where you can add modulation sources, layers, effects, etc. This is something both SynthMaster 1 and 2 are lacking :) oh, it'll have a wavetable editor + granular synthesis as well!
I know is an old post and the development of version 3 may be very well ongoing already, but I have a suggestion: current synths with multi-layer ability (like Rapid, Avenger etc) although they allow making complex sounds from scratch, they all lack the true multi-timbral architecture (aka loading multiple presets in a single instance).

This lack of modularity makes layering impossible within a single instance, so many instances are always needed for layering simple presets. Now, I personally don’t need a bigger Rapid, but I would very much welcome a true multi-timbral approach that would let me properly browse (maybe even preview, Omnisphere style) and load entire presets as layers inside Synthmaster 3.

Happy New Year! And best of inspiration for the upcoming decade :)

Both are great synths,but SM1 is more easy and fun,everything is in front,best one page synth to me :)

I would like to know, if I buy the 2.95 version of Synthmaster, will I be entitled to update to 3 without being charged an additional amount? Curious.

moonchunk wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:46 pm I would like to know, if I buy the 2.95 version of Synthmaster, will I be entitled to update to 3 without being charged an additional amount? Curious.
SynthMaster "everything bundle" owners will get a free upgrade. Otherwise it will be a small upgrade charge. I don't remember exactly how much, but it has been posted on the forum by KV331 Audio.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

i bought it but ticking the edu price since i am a teacher, but when i checked out it has no discount :( ...

Oh, well hopefully not too much since I just purchased it and probably the 3 version is on its way - I hope :D

Tempted by the full bundle as I am also thinking to get it for ipad for sound doodling but I see the posts are from 3 years ago. Is synthmaster still maintained?

Nevermind... Bought the everything bundle and the iOS app...
Makes a wonderful set of toy to doodle on iPad while not home hehe.

Return to “KV331 Audio”