RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Thank you for the very quick response. Attaching the log for your reference

Thanks again

Regards
J
kv331 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:57 pm
jvckbplayer wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:44 pm Hello, I purchased Synthmaster bundle today and have this strange installation issue. All the packages (One, 2.9 and player) throws in the installation saying the installation failed- "Installer encountered an error that caused installation to fail. Contact software manufacturer for assistance". I have mailed support but thought of posting here as well. I run Mojave in my macbook pro. I already had Synthmaster player and I hope that is not causing any issues to the installation. Hoping to hear from support soon.
Hi there,

When you run the installer can you please press command-L so that the log window comes up ?

Looks like it's possible to save the log. Run the installer until you get that error and then send me the log file.

Thanks!

Bulent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jvckbplayer wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:47 pm Thank you for the very quick response. Attaching the log for your reference
Thanks to KVR's notifications now I can promptly reply to any messages :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Hello,

I have bought SynthMaster a few days ago and received email to donwload the software. But I am getting error "Invalid e-mail adress entered. Please double check the values." when accessing page referenced in the confirmation email. So I cannot get access to what I paid for at all. So far not much help from the support, just acknowledging my request for help.

ril5 wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:23 pm Hello,

I have bought SynthMaster a few days ago and received email to donwload the software. But I am getting error "Invalid e-mail adress entered. Please double check the values." when accessing page referenced in the confirmation email. So I cannot get access to what I paid for at all. So far not much help from the support, just acknowledging my request for help.
Hi there, what's your email address, please PM me. What do you mean by "not much help from support" ? Did you contact us at http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx ?
Works at KV331 Audio

Hello SM support, any updates on the log I submitted please? Sent a PM message as well.

Regards
J

Hi there, I'm installing Mojave today, it'll take a couple of hours. Once it's done I'll be able to test the installer
Works at KV331 Audio

kv331 wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:49 pm
jvckbplayer wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:47 pm Thank you for the very quick response. Attaching the log for your reference
Thanks to KVR's notifications now I can promptly reply to any messages :)
Could you please check my last message? I did not receive an automated email from you.

RE: Problem to download licensed software

I've just received a confirmation of my request from support but no resolution. I sent you PM.
Thank you

ril5 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:55 pm RE: Problem to download licensed software

I've just received a confirmation of my request from support but no resolution. I sent you PM.
Thank you
Issue resolved, please check your PM.

FYI (to all users): Our support hours are Monday-Friday 9 AM to 6 PM (GMT+3 timezone)
Works at KV331 Audio

Yes, thank you very much. I can now download and install SynthMaster. Thanks for working on it on Sunday!

jvckbplayer wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:21 am Hello SM support, any updates on the log I submitted please? Sent a PM message as well.

Regards
J
Hi there

I tested the installers on Mojave, and they installed just fine.

There seems to be some sort of network error on your end:

"PackageKit: XPC error in -[_PKInstallClientConnection _unprotectedProxy]_block_invoke (Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=4097 "connection to service named com.apple.installd" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=connection to service named com.apple.installd})"
Works at KV331 Audio

Maxxxe wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:17 pm Hello guys

I have a question about the Registration from the synthmaster website .
I have bought Synthmaster Everything Bundle and got a serial number.
But I can t download the synthmaster file before I register me on the website And the problem is
I don t know how I find the registration code that I need to register me on the website.
Can everyone tell me please where I get this code.

I paid with paypal.

And this error message come:
Please enter a valid e-mail address to start the download.

On the website I dont can send a E-Mail because I am not a regist user

Thats my E-Mail adress

M.Wiedenmann-@gmx.de
Hi, Could you send me your license number from PM? I will check this as soon as possible.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Hello there,

Can anyone of KV331 help me out with the following problem:
I accidently made 2 purchases 2 months ago, thinking something went from paying the first license.

I've sent several emails regarding this problem, yet I haven't received a refund for 1 of the licenses.

I would really appreciate it if someone can finally help me out.
You can reach me by sending a mail to g.h.m.didden@gmail.com (mailto:g.h.m.didden@gmail.com)

Yours sincerely,

Guy

Guy Didden wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:17 pm Hello there,

Can anyone of KV331 help me out with the following problem:
I accidently made 2 purchases 2 months ago, thinking something went from paying the first license.

I've sent several emails regarding this problem, yet I haven't received a refund for 1 of the licenses.

I would really appreciate it if someone can finally help me out.
You can reach me by sending a mail to g.h.m.didden@gmail.com

Yours sincerely,

Guy
Hi guys,

Just completed the refund. Sorry about my delay.

Best regards

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio

Hi KV331,

I've moved the synthmaster folder to my dropbox and made a symlink so that my presets are synchronised with my laptop and my desktop computer.
Everything worked fine for a while but now all the presets i made show twice in the SM Browser.

I've tried deleting the synthmasterPreset.xml file to no avail.

I already contacted you through your support page a month ago and got no answer

Can you help me on that?

Thanks in advance

Fred

Return to “KV331 Audio”