How to reach our support

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

I trust KV331 Audio eventually will see this post. If so, then allow me to direct you to the following thread within this forum:

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=500853

It details the 'ParameterMetadata.xml error message' issue I continue to experience with SynthMaster 2.9.6. I understand that KV331 Audio may not visit this 'official KV331 Audio' forum often, but it seems it is unresponsive here as well: http://www.synthmaster.com/contactus.aspx.

I submitted three separate tickets for the aforementioned error on the following dates: Feb 10th, 2018, Mar 31st, 2018 and Apr 14th, 2018. Thus far, I neither received a reply nor any form of acknowledgement on your having received my ticket submissions.

In the interim, based upon the previously mentioned error message's guidance, I sought to obtain the earlier 2.8 SynthMaster for OS X version. Unfortunately, the only KV331 Audio download page of which I am aware, http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx, does not contain that version.

As I stated in the cited thread on this forum and in my ticket submissions, SynthMaster is an impressive and worthy synthesizer. Yet, I've reached the point of abandoning it and any future KV331 Audio products due to KV331 Audio's lack of support, particularly for a problem that likely is easily resolvable.

I know you are small shop; I get it. Still, you should consider rethinking your business model to include better support. Notice, I did not say 'faster support', as that requires more resourcing. Simply respond; it does not take long to do so. If KV331 Audio is falling behind on its support, then let the user base hear about it, and provide an estimated timeline for resolving existing support tickets. For example, if a large number of end users experience the same or similar problems, then simply post a sticky thread in this forum. After all, it is the 'official KV331 Audio' forum, right?

I suspect SynthMaster has generated a large number of loyal followers, including me. Most of us are sympathetic and patient. We understand that sometimes "life gets in the way", and we certainly hope the the health of you and your loved ones are not the root cause of the technical support absence. Still, KV331 Audio minimally needs to practice common courtesy and respond to its support tickets in a timely manner.

I look forward to your response, and I'll celebrate the day my SynthMaster 2.9.6 issue is resolved. As for now, unfortunately, SynthMaster and, more generally, KV331 Audio has fallen off my radar. I can no longer afford the time to pursue this support question. Hopefully, I will be pleasantly surprised in the near future by KV331 Audio's response with a solution to my problem. Until then, I will work around SynthMaster with the many other equally exceptional plug-ins in my arsenal.
Last edited by aspsa on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

For what it's worth, exactly the same here; I couldn't express it any better.

Probably ditching SM due to lack of feedback and support.

- Mario

Re: How to reach our support
Really nice question.
Can't access for eight days.

Used methods:
1."Contact us" - 4 times
2. Email to support - 2 times
3. Email to Gercek Dorman - 2 times
4. PM to kv331 at KVR - 1 time
5. This post - hope last

Any other methods, guys?

1. Carrier Pigeons

2. Semaphore Flags.

3. Smoke Signals

4. Message in a Bottle

5. Morse Code
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Max369 wrote:
Really nice question.

Used methods:
1."Contact us" - 4 times
5. This post - hope last

Any other methods, guys?
A candle in front of Marie's feet could be perhaps a more efficient solution...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Click the image.
:D
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Max369 wrote:
Really nice question.

Used methods:
1."Contact us" - 4 times
5. This post - hope last

Any other methods, guys?
KV331 support contacted me.
Issue solved.

Good day,

I have bought Synthmaster Player. A while later I upgraded to the normal Synthmaster. Unfortunately I have an issue which makes using the normal Synthmaster a no go for me.

I have contacted KV331 3 or 4 times via their websites weeks and months ago without a reply. I have also tried contacting KV331 on twitter without response.

This issue did not exist in Synthmaster Player. How do I get help? I am not going to try and contact KV331 through their website again since this clearly does not work.

I get promotional emails from KV331 on regular basis to buy or upgrade to new products. I paid money twice but the day I need help. Nothing.

I have searched the net and forums for a solution to my problem but nothing. I am not going to repeat myself again in explaining my problem. I first need to get a response from KV331.

Thanks

Great synths but develop didn't answer immediately if at all - slow internet? Kidding :):):)

It's just a little bug i have found in the 2.9.7 version :
In the ARP page there's a small button for off / on / rec states,
but the 'rec' is not working.
So you can only record arp steps, if you use right mouse button in the arp area, and select 'start recording'.
And you can stop recording the same way.

Tried to reach you several times in several ways... Here is a copy of my last e-mail via your website "contact us":

"Hi Gercek,

Accidentally I closed "SynthMaster Issue #43205: 'Missing sound banks user area'

I got the following questions:

My computer is offline. What is the procedure then? And How do I get the missing sound banks from the user area?

Best,

Peter"

peterdh wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:13 am Tried to reach you several times in several ways... Here is a copy of my last e-mail via your website "contact us":
Hi Peter

As I wrote you on November 27, your computer should be online temporarily to download the preset banks. Once they're installed under /Documents/SynthMaster/Presets you can copy them over to other computers, our licenses/banks are not tied to a specific computer.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

ettienne78 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:44 am Good day,

I have bought Synthmaster Player. A while later I upgraded to the normal Synthmaster. Unfortunately I have an issue which makes using the normal Synthmaster a no go for me.

I have contacted KV331 3 or 4 times via their websites weeks and months ago without a reply. I have also tried contacting KV331 on twitter without response.

This issue did not exist in Synthmaster Player. How do I get help? I am not going to try and contact KV331 through their website again since this clearly does not work.

I get promotional emails from KV331 on regular basis to buy or upgrade to new products. I paid money twice but the day I need help. Nothing.

I have searched the net and forums for a solution to my problem but nothing. I am not going to repeat myself again in explaining my problem. I first need to get a response from KV331.

Thanks
Could you write me your e-mail adress or issue number from PM? I will check this as soon as possible.

Hello, I purchased Synthmaster bundle today and have this strange installation issue. All the packages (One, 2.9 and player) throws in the installation saying the installation failed- "Installer encountered an error that caused installation to fail. Contact software manufacturer for assistance". I have mailed support but thought of posting here as well. I run Mojave in my macbook pro. I already had Synthmaster player and I hope that is not causing any issues to the installation. Hoping to hear from support soon.

jvckbplayer wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:44 pm Hello, I purchased Synthmaster bundle today and have this strange installation issue. All the packages (One, 2.9 and player) throws in the installation saying the installation failed- "Installer encountered an error that caused installation to fail. Contact software manufacturer for assistance". I have mailed support but thought of posting here as well. I run Mojave in my macbook pro. I already had Synthmaster player and I hope that is not causing any issues to the installation. Hoping to hear from support soon.
Hi there,

When you run the installer can you please press command-L so that the log window comes up ?

Looks like it's possible to save the log. Run the installer until you get that error and then send me the log file.

Thanks!

Bulent
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Return to “KV331 Audio”