SynthMaster 2

Please can me help anyone?

What's your issue ?

NVM

NVM ?
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

For what it is worth, synthmaster is a good synth (I bought Synthmaster Factory), but kv331 needs to figure out and resolve their license / authentication issues.

[Edited] - I realised my original post was a bit harsh so I took it out...

It is frustrating, but I guess as the Synthmaster dev or devs are only 1 or a few people, then it must not be easy to fix these issues..

I like the synth a lot. Not my goto synth but one that I use from time to time and it does a great job.

Just glad I now know how to upgrade with the licensing system.
Last edited by ozmuso67 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

help to solve my problem:

When i open plugin (Synthmaster 2.8 ) in my DAW (Logic Pro 9) - i see UI bugs (the fonts of Synthmaster is garbled/merged (other vst fonts is okey)

where can i find old version of Synthmaster 2.7? because old version 2.7 worked good
in my userarea i can't find old version, only 2.7 update and 2.8

//screen attached

jesus–wish I would have found this thread before I bought it 2 days ago...can't download the installer because of "wrong email" but it's the same email I got the serial in! no response from customer service, I think 2 work days is a lot unless it's Summer break for Turkey.

$200 is a lot for a synth these days–I've got many free or under $50 ones that are excellent with no issues (Tal, U-he, pg-x, etc.)

the demo works fine, can't believe I even liked a plugin that stops after 15min lol, maybe I should just use the free one instead

jimmydeer wrote:jesus–wish I would have found this thread before I bought it 2 days ago...can't download the installer because of "wrong email" but it's the same email I got the serial in! no response from customer service, I think 2 work days is a lot unless it's Summer break for Turkey.
...or there is a state of emergency after a military coup maybe?

Hi,

I bought synthmaster this morning, received the thanks for purchasing email, downloaded and installed it from the links in the email, but everytime I try to authorise it I get the 'licence installed successfully' message followed by a message saying 'invalid entries in licence, contact manufacturer'. I have been sending emails all day and evening, from the contact us link, twitter, facebook and this forum without any reply.

Please send the correct information and an apology for the absolutely non existent customer support. I don't like the feeling that I have paid my hard earned money to be given a defective product and impossible to get any response from the company.

Thanks in advance

Michael Taylor

The same thing has happened to me, I just bought SynthMaster and can't use it because of license error. I've sent a message through the 'contact us' page so now it's just a case of waiting. I wish I'd saved my money.

I tried emailing support for the Synthmaster 2.8 upgrade crashing Ableton Live on my Macbook (Sierra) all the time. Haven't heard anything back so have a broken synth now.

can you please unlock my account?

Can someone please unlock my account, or at least respond to one of the many emails I've sent over the past 2 months.

kv331 wrote:Hi Morten,

All of our downloads are available at our user updates page:

http://www.synthmaster.com/downloadupdates.aspx
Do you archive previous SynthMaster 2 versions? Currently, I am experiencing a problem whereby the error message I receive states that I need to reinstall v2.8. This error occurs with v2.9.6 when I attempt to instantiate SynthMaster 2 as a VST plugin.

I've emailed THREE TIMES with a query over the last 2 weeks with not one reply. Not cool.

Return to “KV331 Audio”