how do i import Expansions bank in to synthmaster plzzz

Official support for: kv331audio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi bülent, is the new nori ubukata expansion (japans vintage) available for download from within synthmaster? i have the everything bundle but i am unable to even see it under my purchased expansions (even after hitting refresh for several times).
thanks and cheers

Gosh wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:11 pm hi bülent, is the new nori ubukata expansion (japans vintage) available for download from within synthmaster? i have the everything bundle but i am unable to even see it under my purchased expansions (even after hitting refresh for several times).
thanks and cheers
Hi Gosh,

Japan Vintage is not included in our Everything Bundle. Because it is released by Nori Ubukata. You can purchase it from https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmasterexpansions.aspx

All the best.

Gercek_KV331 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:18 am
Gosh wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:11 pm hi bülent, is the new nori ubukata expansion (japans vintage) available for download from within synthmaster? i have the everything bundle but i am unable to even see it under my purchased expansions (even after hitting refresh for several times).
thanks and cheers
Hi Gosh,

Japan Vintage is not included in our Everything Bundle. Because it is released by Nori Ubukata. You can purchase it from https://www.kv331audio.com/synthmasterexpansions.aspx

All the best.
thanks for your help, will do... :tu:

twolegstoneworks wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:49 pm
kv331 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:44 pm
twolegstoneworks wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:37 pm I did read the manual and I did look for the buttons in the browser. However in the 2.9.8 version with the Satyatunes skins (which was my default), there is no button for "Purchased". It was only after I reverted to 2.9.3 I realized the issue was caused by the skin.
The latest white Satyatunes skin is missing that part, I just asked Satya to fix it, since we'll release v2.9.9 update soon. Sorry about that.
Ok, good to hear. I like the Satya skins :) But it was a bit frustrating last night which was why my post was a bit "bloody".

All the best.
I stumbled across this as well. If you read a manual and the parts which are explained there simply don't exist you start to question yourself. I suspected the skin after a while and switched it and voilà the buttons appeared...
Maybe for that part put a hint into the manual, that a skin could be buggy...

On a side note, am I able to load my purchased sound packs also into the synthmaster player on iOS?

A request :

I have observed that when I use the "Import" internal function (in Synthmaster 2.9.8 ) the import works well... but at the end it deletes the zip file of the expansion.

Could you remove this deletion from Synthmaster's code in the next update, please Bülent? Because I always backup my installation files, all my installation files, for all the products that I purchase whoever is the developer or the brand. It is of course possible to download the zip file a second time... but it would be nice to avoid this second download.

And of course (I have not tried yet, but...) if Synthmaster ONE behaves the same it would be nice to fix that issue also in Synthmaster ONE.

Thanks a lot !
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

^^^^^^^^

Hey, dev, can you spend several hours on a build that will inconvenience 99% of your customers to save me 5 minutes effort?

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm On a side note, am I able to load my purchased sound packs also into the synthmaster player on iOS?
Yes, after pro upgrade & registering with your desktop email/serial.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:10 am
Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm On a side note, am I able to load my purchased sound packs also into the synthmaster player on iOS?
Yes, after pro upgrade & registering with your desktop email/serial.
This did not work for me, I reset, and put the serial in, but the packs list stays empty...

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:12 pm This did not work for me, I reset, and put the serial in, but the packs list stays empty...
Could you send me your e-mail address from PM? Maybe your expansions' licenses are under another e-mail address. Also firewall settings caused this kind of problems.

twolegstoneworks wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:37 pm
kv331 wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:53 pm
twolegstoneworks wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:49 pm Why on earth have they made it so bloody complicated to download and install the preset packs.
We made it bloody simple. Please follow Gercek's steps. If you read the notification email we sent here, here's what we wrote there:

To download and install this expansion bank from within SynthMaster/SynthMaster Player, please refer to page 17 of SynthMaster 2.9 user manual:

https://static.synthmaster.com/synthmas ... manual.pdf

(The workflow is the same for both SynthMaster and SynthMaster Player)
I did read the manual and I did look for the buttons in the browser. However in the 2.9.8 version with the Satyatunes skins (which was my default), there is no button for "Purchased". It was only after I reverted to 2.9.3 I realized the issue was caused by the skin.
Ah I've just spent ages trying to find those buttons with a new install - so they are still not in the Satya skin?

Install via the built in browser is tediously slow, I would much prefer to have downloadable packages to import like before, even better a single install for the Complete bundle. The problem is I manage to install a few and the server just slows to a crawl and I have to kill the host then start again. I wonder if there is a memory leak actually because a few times I've had to use force quit to do this, it seems to lock up the host.

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:27 am Install via the built in browser is tediously slow, I would much prefer to have downloadable packages to import like before, even better a single install for the Complete bundle. The problem is I manage to install a few and the server just slows to a crawl and I have to kill the host then start again. I wonder if there is a memory leak actually because a few times I've had to use force quit to do this, it seems to lock up the host.
I really have to second this. It's so frustrating as I keep getting warning messages, for instance telling me only 10 out of 21 packages were installed.

At least bring back the option for local installs, pls.

EDIT and after installing it doesn't update packs as having been installed, they continue to display with the option to DOWNLOAD
This isn't what you think.

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 8:27 am Install via the built in browser is tediously slow, I would much prefer to have downloadable packages to import like before, even better a single install for the Complete bundle. The problem is I manage to install a few and the server just slows to a crawl and I have to kill the host then start again. I wonder if there is a memory leak actually because a few times I've had to use force quit to do this, it seems to lock up the host.
Sorry for the issue, there might be server problem. Actually there is no problem with my expansions downloads. I will check this issue again. Could you tell me from which country did you try to install you expansions? I will check those servers.

Return to “KV331 Audio”